90's Official New Plan

90IntegraC1

^i want your camshafts sir.

and yes, i was in the parking lot so only got up to 35 or so, but in 2nd if i let off then pressed on the accelerater again it did seem to hesitate.

Tomorrow instead of working from 8am-10am i'm gonna see if i can get my car on the road b/c whatever's wrong is a simple fix. I will be out tomorrow night b/c i only have one class on thursday. hooray.

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NSX FTMFW!!!

there's an e-blue one that just sold off the West Chester Acura showroom floor...it's perfect.

photoshoot is mos def.

me, you, brian, and rob.

all different color Hawnduhs, that's gonna be sweeeet.

NSX FTMFW!!!

there's an e-blue one that just sold off the West Chester Acura showroom floor...it's perfect.

photoshoot is mos def.

me, you, brian, and rob.

all different color Hawnduhs, that's gonna be sweeeet.

yea man

ill call you when i get back from school or whatever

holller

w00t, what time you thinking? Hopefully I won't be working. Either way,. it is going to be dark as crap after 5:00pm, so why not wait? :) I'm done at 8:00pm, but Dan, we both know that means 7:00pm, haha.

Let me know about when you are painting this weekend, I wouldn't mind watching and helping out were needed.

Rob and Pino-photoshoot tonight. it's going down.

so i put Power steering fluid in this morning, then put the interior pieces back together and hooked up my headunit...but it's still revving up and down. My buddy said it might be timing, but also could be the IACV or vacuum lines.

Hopefully i'm getting an oil change tonight and this guy Glenn (tech at DNL Automotive) can check out the revving. Other than that it's perfect!

revs are much quicker with this 8 lb flywheel lol, it actually feels quick, probably isn' though...

revs are much quicker with this 8 lb flywheel lol, it actually feels quick, probably isn' though...

Hahahaha, don't get yourself down dan. You have done more to your car than most kids on this forum. Though you may not have the fastest car i give you mad props.

ha well taking it from a non-running AT to a 5-spd, reliable, almost lsvtec DA is pretty cool IMO.

i'm just happy that i finally got something done, not that i haven't before, but this is a big step cause now people can't say, "Don't waste your money on it, it's an Automatic."

your4 getting there 90 , dont lose faith , keep up the good work man. and who gives a fuk what anyone says or thinks for that matter , not me. i say what i want , do what i want , and if someone dont like it , look the fuk away , or get out my face. never have i been afraid to do somin or say somin with the fear of what someone else might think.

photos should be comin soon from chris and rob...but yeah it's out on the road and running great. that oil change got post-poned till tomorrow...pretty much just sums up how things go for me...everything postponed FTL.

But yeah, AT-MT conversion complete. Now it's time for lsvtec. yay.

photos should be comin soon from chris and rob...but yeah it's out on the road and running great. that oil change got post-poned till tomorrow...pretty much just sums up how things go for me...everything postponed FTL.

But yeah, AT-MT conversion complete. Now it's time for lsvtec. yay.

nice!! cant wait to see it man

Nice dan. Im so happy to see the conversion done and done right. You have taken that car soooooo far from what it used to be. Keep it up man. Just watching you turn that car from stock to what it is now has been awesome. I cant wait till you get the rest of the ls-vtec together.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

that oil change got post-poned till tomorrow...pretty much just sums up how things go for me...everything postponed FTL.

lol, Glenn was at work until 11pm, starts before 7am, so it is quite understandable why that was delayed. the other crap was bullcrap.

Archived