90's Official New Plan

90IntegraC1

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply
oh i will mmmk, i hate driving MT Honda's, they are annoying to drive....

That's because you don't know how to drive them. To be honest, I like driving my Civic more then any MT car I've driven. You can slam the gears no problem and they are really smooth, in my opinion.

i know how, i just prefer other cars over honda MT....like Mercedes, Audi, VW, and Dodge...

uuuuuuuhhhhhhhhh...........so how does dodge compare? lol

i know how, i just prefer other cars over honda MT....like Mercedes, Audi, VW, and Dodge...

lol, believe me, when you learn to drive your honda, you will love it. i hate driving the MT mercedes benz's are work, they act acquire; never driven an audi or volkswagon, to my memory; and i believe i've driven an srt-4 before, it wasn't bad, but nothing like my honda, in my opinion.

i've really driven ford mustang gt, chevrolet camaro z-28, subaru impreza wrx, subaru impreza rs, mitsubishi lancer evolution and the honda, still one of my favorite.

only reason i say this, is because i think i've heard you say you like matt's car because you've driven it a lot, or something like that. when you drive your car every day, you'll probably realize you will like the honda more and more. their easy to drive, go into gear nice, and you can bang the crap out of them and be fine.

He's just listing all the manual cars he's driven.

Haha actually when you look at it..

Mercedes = Daimler Chrysler

Dodge = Daimler Chrysler

Audi = VW

Daimler Chrysler > VW

mercedes trans and dodge trans are completely different, and the AT on a Mercedes owns Dodge AT...i don't think Dodge has a 7-speed AT yet.

Audi is smoother than VW, but VW is still really nice, though it has an awkward clutch catchpoint.

Mercedes>All

anyway, picking up the last couple parts today, should be done tonight...

mercedes trans and dodge trans are completely different, and the AT on a Mercedes owns Dodge AT...i don't think Dodge has a 7-speed AT yet.

Audi is smoother than VW, but VW is still really nice, though it has an awkward clutch catchpoint.

Mercedes>All

anyway, picking up the last couple parts today, should be done tonight...

lol the audi's should drive exactly the same as the volkswagons, they are the same thing, just in more "expensive" outfitting.

And Dodge is actually going to be using the E55 AMG transmission for the Judge or something like that.

OoOoOoh! Done tonight!

Well Owen's S4 feels alot smoother than Pat's Jetta or Eddie Browns GTI (when working)...and The Judge isn't out yet, so technically i'm correct....

It better be f*cking done tonight.

...no.

they're retarded there.

they don't know the f*cking difference between a clutch cable bracket and a throttle cable bracket. dammit, i'm so f*cking pissed off.

I say go to the dealership and bitch slap them with a clutch cable bracket.

omg sigged!

Pino-

K-series>B-series in terms of transmissions

the deal is...i wrote out a list, double spaced, on elementary ruled paper (big spaces)

first, they forgot to order 3 important parts: MT starter mounting bolts, Reverse Switch on the trans, and 4 trans case bolts.

second, i ordered a clutch cable bracket that mounts on the trans. I go to pick it up and they hand me a throttle cable bracket that mounts on the Intake Manifold.

finally, i go to pick up the 3 parts listed in #1 today and they only have the reverse switch, which was $23.90, but not the starter bolts and trans case bolts....so i'm flipping out.

i took that pic while i was waiting for my friend Matt to pick me up after the parts department pissed me off like whoa.

it's not just me Harry...look at matt, brian, pino, you, etc..

matt: painted rims gone bad, lowering springs=new transmission, black tails FTL, NOS is a no-go.

brian-tried to sell Lude then blew up, couldn't drive GSR for over a month

Pino-sold SRT-4 b/c living at school, moved back home, bought a Honda...no one saw that coming

You-had a deal to buy a DA lined up and fell through, tried to install crazy horn but wiring was too confusing or something....

get my point? cars and people who deal with cars are generally unreliable at least with me, so i no longer trust anyone except for my close friends with car things....

Rob-you sell those B18C camshafts yet? i need those....

Archived