90's Official New Plan

90IntegraC1

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply
B18B block , with B18B rods and crank , and usdm B16A pistons will give you CR of 11.9:1.

B18B block , B18C1 crank and rods , with usdm B16A pistons , will give you CR of 11.7:1.

either one of those dude. and to solles who says B16B rods in this will give you 35:1 or somin , lol , look at the piston to head clearance on that one. when it starts with a -(minus) , its no good , lol. pistons ram into head. if you wanna boost it 90 , than leave it the way it is(9.58:1 stock) , once you strap your B16 head to that stock B18A , it gives it a CR of 9.97:1. maybe get std. bore CP pistons for it and H rods thats about it. dont even need that if your just using a few lbs. when i was talking about my buddys boosted B18B1 the other day and i saidhe was runing 8lbs , i was wrong. he runs 11 lbs on stock engine , and gets 255 whp. the dyno sheet is around here somewhere , lol.

just run a stock engine dude , and drive it till it makes noises , lol. than think about rods and pistons and such. im sure it will last a while. buddy here has had no prolems yet. tough motor man.

well here's an update:

YS1 GSR Cable Trans, axles, Flywheel, clutch, pedals, pressure plate, trans mount, and shift linkage are coming within the next couple weeks...i have the MT cluster already, and a JDM tight chrome and red shift knob with an IRT shift boot...

I talked to a teck at Mercedes, who has a hella nice ls vtec set up in his civic, and he said he'd be glad to help me install my trans....and help with ls vtec! so we can use the airlifts after 5 on weekdays and all day saturdays, which is FTW, much easier than jackstands.

GSRcrx and his buddy are coming on saturday Lord willing so i can get the H22 money...im also getting some money from selling the mounts on G2IC.com, so i'm looking into buying a B18B1 block with less than 80,000 miles on it. I want this ls vtec to be mint.

I'm going to be using all OBD-1 parts btw, so wiring shouldn't be TOO bad.

Last thing, saturday night i'm installing new front seats, trunk hydraulics, maybe a sunroof that's not cracked, and sanding down that fender....all courtesy of Joe (gsrcrx)

that's all for now...

Yay 7 hours in a car to drop off seats and junk and pick up my friends H22 from dan (tegc1)

I saw his house...

Met his mom ^^

and used his sink because the h22 had a dirty tranny haha..

and also forgot to take the trunk lifts out of the car >.<

Dan im sorry lol, I'll send them out asap...

Well. I'm just gonna bring this thread back b/c i have like 3 different ones goin lol...

So i bought a car, sold the H22, and am gettting ready to swap the LS MT into my GS.

The LS trans will not be completely stock: Clutchmasters Stage 1 PP, FW, and Clutch. Also have a B&M Short Throw shifter, ITR boot, and JDM shift knob.

My friend Victor has a B16A2 head that i may purchase, but monies gonna be tight so i dunno. He wants $800, but i think i'll get him down to around $550....so i may buy that in the near future.

My birthday and Christmas is all in December, so i'm just asking for $$$ so i can finish the black car. After the ls vtec i obviously have to upgrade the suspension, and the paint could be better, but w/e...

After that comes the Integra RS, or in case you didn't see, this one on the right.

TWOCARS3-1.jpg

that's just getting a stock LS trans and a OBD-1 B18B1, then dropped maybe 1.2" with some nice Hypersilver rims and window tint to top it off...probably drive it for a while then sell it for about $3500.

That's all for now.

maybe i'll sell it now with the block and head...you'll need a trans though, i'll give you my LS AT if you want lol.

just remember that you'll need custom pistons b/c the block is bored .40 over.

shoot me an offer.

maybe i'll sell it now with the block and head...you'll need a trans though, i'll give you my LS AT if you want lol.

just remember that you'll need custom pistons b/c the block is bored .40 over.

shoot me an offer.

nvm

No AT for me. And I don't feel like buy custom pistons.

Archived