90's Official New Plan

90IntegraC1

you could just buy a stripped stock block for like $150. my block has the crank , rods , and pistons....all in good shape.

it's not AT, you would just have to buy a LS trans for like $250. everything's all ready to be hooked up.

i'll sell it for like $600

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I don't plan on really touching the motor much. I'll probably throw a OBD1 head on to make it ls/vtec. But I'm not really worried about the motor. One guy told me its better to race autocross with a stock car then anything and really get to know your car before you mod anything.

Well, looks like i have everything for the AT-MT swap, which should be done next saturday at Mercedes.

The only part i'm missing is the Flywheel Bolts, but they're on order, and i'll be picking them up from Acura of West Chester on Thursday.

My Clutchmasters Flywheel came today!!! It's 8.5 lbs, which is very nice compared to the stock 16-17 lbs.

Check it out:

Everything I have, minus the pedals (in my shed)

transsetup2.jpg

Flywheel, Clutch, and Pressure Plate

transsetup.jpg

Clutchmasters Flywheel (thanks to SolLesHonda)

flywheel.jpg

I'm pumped.

After that's done, my friend has a B16A2 full head for sale for $400, so i think i want to take him up on that. Also, my other buddy has JDM B18C Camshafts for sale for $125, so i'm gonna look into those as well.

I'd love to paint my car "roller style," but we shall see how much time I actually have in the next few weeks... 8)

my buddy mike put a stage 3 clutchmasters clutch in his infinity G35 coupe with twin turbos pushing about 330 whp , the clutch lasted 2 months and it was toast. before we put a new one in , you could get in the car , start it , put it in gear , let the clutch go , and the car wouldnt even move , lol. was that bad. so power to you with clutchmasters , ill never reccomend one or buy one ever again. 2 months and it was toast , thats bullpucky. garbage clutch.

no i meant 330 , thats all he wants to run in it. just a nice streetable car still , pulls like a mofo , feels like more when your in it. he could tune the car to have about 500 but hes not interested yet.

infinity G35 coupe here = nissan skyline in japan.

Saturday the 21st at Mercedes.

The tech that's helping me has to work this saturday, but no worries, i've waited this long...

Update:

My friend Rob knows a guy selling a B18C1 Head. Ported, Polished, and a 3-way valve job done to it....about $800 in machining. It's for sale for $300-$400, but i'm going to try and get my hands on that. If not, then my other friend Victor has a B16A2 full head for sale for $350.

Here's pics of the B18C1 Head, Rob has JDM B18C Camshafts that I would purchase if i bought this head...

10_1.JPG

38_1.JPG

d3_1.JPG

04_1.JPG

sweet eh?

well there's a big difference between a 330 hp stage 3 clutch and my stock ls with a stage 1 clutch, pushing maybe 110 whp right now....don't hate Canada.

its not hating dickwad , lol , its called relaying to you experiences ive had with certain products that are mentioned. thats all dude , dont take it personally , its not like you own clutchmasters , yankee biatch , lol. definitely go with that head dude , ready to rock C1 head , looks bomb. C1 head better for N/A apps , little higher CR than B16 head. but for boost it dont matter.

Archived