'90 integra

John's Sol

Chris' RSX

Compuvision's GSR Hatch

Brian's GSR

Mike's lsvtec DC2

+

More

Whoa. I guess I better wash my car before I drive it down, eh?

How are you gonna be in the photoshoot when you're all paintin' and stuff?

True, got a refurbished axle from Pep Boys today for $75, now i have to go across the street to True Value and get a couple bolts....then all my parts are coming from West Chester Acura tomorrow morning. Should be done by Friday Night/Saturday Morning...i can't wait...

John-well. i'm pulling an all-nighter of painting/wet sanding, then an all-dayer for more painting/wet sanding....lol i hope you don't enjoy sleep

True, got a refurbished axle from Pep Boys today for $75, now i have to go across the street to True Value and get a couple bolts....then all my parts are coming from West Chester Acura tomorrow morning. Should be done by Friday Night/Saturday Morning...i can't wait...

John-well. i'm pulling an all-nighter of painting/wet sanding, then an all-dayer for more painting/wet sanding....lol i hope you don't enjoy sleep

good luck with everything man. when my car was painted, we waited overnight to sand it to let the paint dry. not sure how long it takes with a roller, but make sure its dry before you start sanding it. do you have a DA, or are you going to be block sanding it with some agua?

Acura forgot to order the starter mounting bolts, reverse switch, and the trans case bolts...bastards.

But the rest of the parts came, so everything is installed, just awaiting the parts that are coming on monday, then it should be 100% complete.

Just some opinions Dan, but you don't have to listen to them, just food for thought. :)

LS-VTEC

-GSR Water Pump

-GSR Timing Belt

-GSR Oil Pump

Why not just go with the Type-R water and oil pump? I'm not sure exactly what the differences are, but the bling factor! And probably not a need, but I would get the Greddy timing belt, just because it is stronger, you don't want that thing breaking.

Manual Conversion

Might want to add a LSD to the list. :)

Brakes

-Cross-drilled and Slotted Rotors

Eh, I would just go slotted or slotted and dimpled, cross drilled aren't that great, they crack more.

This is what I want: opinions.

Thanks Rob, but here's what I think...

1. you need to learn to use quotes lol.

2. Most likely I will wind up getting the ITR parts, but I have to check prices between the two, but I will probably dish out the extra money for them. I will get the Greddy Timing Belt b/c it seems like you're having success with it, and you're right, it's stronger.

3. There's a guy on this board (SSR) who does trans work, and I really want a B16 trans, and I'll send it to him for OBX LSD ($700), then itstall it and go.

4. I want the brakes for the bling factor. im dead serious.

5. <3

Well SSR is a dealer for the OBX LSD i believe, he'd have to confirm that, but he said he could do it for $700, so that's a good deal to me...

I'm excited for the lsvtec build, it should be interesting, but i still have a lot more parts to purchase...maybe mid-january for a completion date? hmmmm

I don't actually know if he's a dealer for them, but when i talked to him on AIM about some trans work he said OBX LSD for $700, so i just assumed that's all he works with...

Paint depends on time and wheather, i don't have a garage, so i have to prep it outside, and i have to get that '92 front bumper and install the new fender...oh and i'm putting on the OEM 3-piece lights for now until i get JDM one-pieces, the projecters suck ass.

There will be many many pics of the MT Conversion on monday, don't worry about that.

Archived