All About the Benjamins

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply
haha you need a badge that says that. That would be madddd JDM yo!!! lol, jk. But seriouly find somehow to get that badge on your car

lol you said j/k, then you said but seriously...which is it?? you either like animaniacs or you don't like animaniacs...you're either with us or against us...so which is it?

no one's gonna understand this

lol you said j/k, then you said but seriously...which is it?? you either like animaniacs or you don't like animaniacs...you're either with us or against us...so which is it?

no one's gonna understand this

well to prove my point you have to understand what i dont that you do. And if you can acomplish that, then you will realize if im with you or against you but in reality i am neither. Or am i both, because i am with you in sayin that i am against you but am i against you by saying that i do really make not much many more sense??? It is not for me to decide which it is or which it isnt but to decide which it is most certinly not and is. Could it be that it could actually in reality happen? Or will the universe unfold itself to the correct mannor of being in the wrong of which i am expecting to be with you at all times? Are you following me? w00t

wow....its late, i need some sleep lol. no idea where that came from....

ha i just got them all to join...they all didn't like it at first, but brian seems to like it now.

harry (mycarsux) just posts funny pictures...

and chris posts his sweet photography.

im gonna get more people to join.

so is it in and how is it running lol im not reading 16 pages to find out lol.... i did read about times on the car it mite go 13's depending on how good u drive and how well u tune it...

my motor has:

Skunk 2 stg 2 cams

AEM Cam Gears

AEM pulleys

AEM Fuel Rail

AEM FPR

RC 370 cc injecters

Chipped P28 ecu

HKS Exhaust

DC 4-2-1 Header

Custom Intake

News:

tonight the motor is being picked up in philly out of that crappy shop, then it will sit in my driveway over-night.

tomorrow we are driving to North NJ to begin the swap.

tomorrow i'm picking up the last part i needed to make this happen: inner cv axle-joint from a MT 1993 honda accord....lol

friday we will be finishing up whatever we couldn't get done thursday night.

wish me luck!

i won't be on until then.

yo im on the interweb in my room! my apple macbook came today....it's soooo sweet. go buy one.

i plan on buying slicks, traction bars, and of course, i need to upgrade my suspension...i also want solid LCA's on top of the coilovers that i want...

90- I do agree with you on the patients with cars. Anyways im happy for you, things seem to be going good again.

Oh and how much did you pay for your macbook cause i do need to get one soon, my major reccommends (requires) that series.

90- I do agree with you on the patients with cars. Anyways im happy for you, things seem to be going good again.

Oh and how much did you pay for your macbook cause i do need to get one soon, my major reccommends (requires) that series.

when all it said and done ....about $1500.

80 GB HD

DVD burner

printer

1 year warrenty

shipping

all came to that much. don't be fooled with the $1099 BS. you'll pay about that much...all i did is upgrade the HD to 80 GB for $50...

lol well we got the motor out of the shop in philly. my friends mom is soooo gay and won't let me drive the truck tonight, so i have to drive to his house tomorrow afternoon and get it.

so the engine is all ready to be put in, i just need to go to the honda dealership and pick up that inner cv joint from an accord tomorrow.

my work's parts dept.(mercedes) can actually get any part i need for real cheap and i pay what they pay....its awesome. this part is $8.

when all it said and done ....about $1500.

80 GB HD

DVD burner

printer

1 year warrenty

shipping

all came to that much. don't be fooled with the $1099 BS. you'll pay about that much...all i did is upgrade the HD to 80 GB for $50...

Did you get the free ipod dude? By the way I think everyone is anxious since we haven't heard the latest news yet ;)

Archived