POWER

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
For the record, I like the new sig.....but then again, I'm supposedly a ricer, so what would I know.

thanks b16. i know it is childish, but everyone here agrees that its true. BTW, i already have a cold air intake. and if your dumbass would boot the cash for a motor that wasn't out of date, they make cold air intakes for the lt1( tuned port 350) all the way to the ls6 conversion for the ls1( also a tuned port top end) motors. so cold air intakes are not just for ricers. basically, for all gm's tuned port motors, they have a cold air intake for. not for the throttlebody, or carbed motors, those use plaint top mount filters air filters. so there u have it, your comment kinds backfired.

ooo wow aint you a smartass, like i didnt kno that myself. you are assuming i cant drive when in reality, you drive with me and not once will you be in front. you called my motor out of date? look at top fuelers, they are all my generation big and small blocks. fual injection is another thing that can break. a carb never fails unless it is abused like being exposed to weather.

i would let it go, but like i said erlier. im not a real import guy.this is the first one i have owned. these guys are the main reason that import guys hate muscle guys. serious though. its not all of the domestic guys, just a very select YOUNG few that do this. all they do is try to put as much power in their car as they can. sure they have it, but can they back it up? i really doubt it. where are timmy and AM from anyways. just curious, cause im sure it int he south. not to bash the south, but they hate imports down there. they are all ols school, and thats what i like is old school. but these two are making me, and alot of other people feel differently about these cars. sure timmy's isnt a show winner camaro, but its still mostly american( BTW, every bolt on my mustang was metric). There is no reason why u two have to talk like that. u can stay on here talkin crap, and make yourself, and ur car look childish; or u can stay on here, accept the fact that we all have differnt forms of cars, foriegn and domestic, and just live with it. this place can deffintaley help u against some trash talkin kid in any form of import that thinks his car is better. use it as an insiders guide to everything. but seriously, slow down a little, think what you are going to say, or my vote is to boot u guys. im done talking crap to you two, it was fun, boy was it fun, but it needs to stop for the forums sake.

LMAO right LS1 702 RWHP

uh i bet, and my mom's stock accord has 600 whp and my dad's 300M has 970 whp....i'm gonna pull an AMERICANMUSCLE and post pics of my actual car everyone, you ready?

785916_3_full.jpg

here it is, ya know, i do what i can, 680 hp, still won't beat AM's car though, because he is the Muscle Car God

ooo wow aint you a smartass, like i didnt kno that myself. you are assuming i cant drive when in reality, you drive with me and not once will you be in front. you called my motor out of date? look at top fuelers, they are all my generation big and small blocks. fual injection is another thing that can break. a carb never fails unless it is abused like being exposed to weather.

so why say it bro, thats all im wondering. now im not comin at your throat. im just curious, seriously. why would u say something if u knew it. dont take this in a bashing way, i just wanna know, straight up.

uh i bet, and my mom's stock accord has 600 whp and my dad's 300M has 970 whp....i'm gonna pull an AMERICANMUSCLE and post pics of my actual car everyone, you ready?

785916_3_full.jpg

here it is, ya know, i do what i can, 680 hp, still won't beat AM's car though, because he is the Muscle Car God

[/quote

i got a good laught outta that!!!!

Although i don't live in the US im wondering if me M6 would be of any challenge to mr timmy and mr am?

your m6 would run from both of them. first of all, we haven;t seen any dyno resuts from AM, and second, timm's camaro isnt fast at all. yea its got a 350 in it, but it weighs a crap load more than your m6. is ur m6 a manual, or auto? those are damn nice cars!

ok for one, no im not from the south, i live in rhode island. second there is no stock 350 in this car, you have no idea. the only person who stands a chance is xxscaxx, and thats in the quarter mile, let alone wide open. i used a calculator, i dont know how accurate it is, but it said i was capable of 176mph top speed. here let me list its complete statistics for you.

-1976 chevy 350, bored .060 over, makin it 360 cubic inches

-single plane streetmaster intake manifold

-mechanicle lift cam, 282 degree intake cam duration, and 292 exhaust degree

-70cc combustion chamber heads with 2.02 intake and 1.6 exhaust

-flat top hyperuetectic pistons

-9.5:1 compression

-lgithweight rods and crank

-750cfm edelbrock carb

-now has long tube headers w/true dual 3 inch exhaust, two dynomax bullet mufflers and x-pipe

-basically the motor is set all top end drag racing, capable of 7500 rpms maybe more, tranny and driveline is coming up next for upgrades, sometime during this spring.

im tired of people saying my weight is a horrible advantage. for one, the motor can back it up, and believe me i know. secondly, thats more weight on the back tires, which i need its spins too much in the low gears. the sad thing is i weight twice as much as you and i could still run you. and dont reply saying why are you here then, because i have already been over that. last year my father ran 13.2 doin 108 at new hampshire speedway, with a stock rear end and tranny, and stock cast iron exhaust manifolds, so now it would run even lower.

ok for one, no im not from the south, i live in rhode island. second there is no stock 350 in this car, you have no idea. the only person who stands a chance is xxscaxx, and thats in the quarter mile, let alone wide open. i used a calculator, i dont know how accurate it is, but it said i was capable of 176mph top speed. here let me list its complete statistics for you.

-1976 chevy 350, bored .060 over, makin it 360 cubic inches

-single plane streetmaster intake manifold

-mechanicle lift cam, 282 degree intake cam duration, and 292 exhaust degree

-70cc combustion chamber heads with 2.02 intake and 1.6 exhaust

-flat top hyperuetectic pistons

-9.5:1 compression

-lgithweight rods and crank

-750cfm edelbrock carb

-now has long tube headers w/true dual 3 inch exhaust, two dynomax bullet mufflers and x-pipe

-basically the motor is set all top end drag racing, capable of 7500 rpms maybe more, tranny and driveline is coming up next for upgrades, sometime during this spring.

im tired of people saying my weight is a horrible advantage. for one, the motor can back it up, and believe me i know. secondly, thats more weight on the back tires, which i need its spins too much in the low gears. the sad thing is i weight twice as much as you and i could still run you. and dont reply saying why are you here then, because i have already been over that. last year my father ran 13.2 doin 108 at new hampshire speedway, with a stock rear end and tranny, and stock cast iron exhaust manifolds, so now it would run even lower.

hey timmy, do you have the time slips? i think i remember you saying you dont, but i cant remember. im not saying to prove yourself, i just wanna see the trap times and stuff.

Although i don't live in the US im wondering if me M6 would be of any challenge to mr timmy and mr am?

63lb injectors

accel 34 gl/hr electric fuel pump

LS1 aluminum intake

58 mm throttle body

Centrifugal suprecharger 15lb pully

Forged crank

titanium piston rods

light weight rods (dont know name)

msd plug wires

RAM powergrip clutch and flywheel

hooker headers

fuel rails

3.73's

Transmission was rebuilt with titanium gears

battery relocated

suspension kit

electric water pump

under dirve pullies

direct port nitros injection 100hp shot

high streangth drive shaft

comp cams 280in. 280ex.

Trick flow heads alum.

custom 3" ex with flowmasters

ARP bolt kit

Pro. CPU tuning when dyno'd

702 hp @ 5,900 rpms 813 ftlbtq at 4,000 rpms

805hp @ 6,000 rpms 890 ftlbstq at 4,500 rpms 100hp shot

LOTS of other parts but i cant remember everything

u better be packing somthin if u think u can take me

HEY I FOUND MY TIME SLIP me dad told me it was in the wooden crate locked up, and he gave me a key. here it is from the new hampshire speedway. this is with all the upgrades listed before, except exhaust upgrades. now how the hell do i get it posted up here. i scanned it and saved it to a file, but now have no idea what to do.

Archived