POWER

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

THat M6 would runs the same times as a stock STI and would give xxscaxx a pretty good run for his money. No offense Timmy, but that M6 is probably running high 12's stock.

Here you go. It runs 12.5 stock in the 1/4 mile. 507hp V10 w/ a 7 speed tranny. Bad, bad machine. And you get the BMW comfort to go along with it.

Click it......do it.

no offense takem...... wow xalex so your not that far away. yea that car will probably beat me but i think it would be fun anyway. hopefully i can get a new tranny and rear end on it before spring, looking into a gm tubro 400 with ratchet shift, and 4.11 rear end. then i might be able to keep up with it.

i am looking into like an old nova. something really light. if i could only drop my motor is something lighter, then it could have some real potential. who knows.

yea um that car could beat me hands down, its ok though my baby is still in the works, not even half way done.

I honestly like the new GTO's. They are somewhat sporty looking, btu also appeal to the people who need a little space in a back seat. They come in a 5.7 and 6.0. They sound sweet from factory and lay down 400bhp and 400tq. For a $30,000 car, that's not bad. I'd still buy a G35 before that though. (If I was in that type of market for a roomy coupe.)

Only downfall to GTO, automatic. Never seen one in manual. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think you can get one in manual.

very true, must be some wide-ass tires on the back

i swap rims out on mine if i am going to be doin anything besides just normal driving. I got 17''s on it right now that are my daily driving rims and then i got diff rims for the back if im going to be racing b/c if im doin anything under 65 or 70 i cant smash is to the floor b/c it likes to spin but with the racing tires... they like to stick :)

• 5 months later...

i was lookin at edmunds comparison of the new subaru wrx sti or whatever and the new gto, the only reason why the lancer was winnin was cuz the gto comes with skinny ass crapty tires. i think i just jizzed in my pants watchin that car.

Archived