POWER

Were not all ricers!

Tell me your definiton of rice!

Rice is when someone puts a huge wing on a FWD car, rice is body kits or vinyls, rice is anything you put into your car that does not add to the performance.

So if u have seat cover then I would consider u a domestic ricer.

00'ex speak for yourself when u say evryone on here would like raw muscle. My dream car is deff either Skyline r34 or r33 GTR Ztune or a Ferrari 3L twin turbo F40

I would never buy a domestic unless it was for resale!!!!!!!!

ya know what if thats your definition of a ricer then im gonna be one. cus im planning on getting a big type r style spoiler, a big brake disk kit and rims and a body kit, all for show! an im gonna keep my engine mostly stock im not gonna shave boor or do whatever to the head might change the gaskets an exhaust manifolds and get a crome valve cover an some billet timing gears. all just for show! so im a ricer! yea!! :laugh:

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yes turbo lancer and there version of the eclipse/talon is the mitsubishi FTO

But the 3000gt is a DSM

It was essmbles by a branch company off of mopar. In the USA

and Im not hating on ricers if thats what u want to do with your money then go for it but dont get mad when some dbag witha muscle car makes fun of u. Because non ricers even though he crapting on our cars to will not back u

this goes for all DSM including Eagle Talons and Dodge stealths

They all have mitsubishi engines that were essmbled in the usa. They are a japanese engine (correct)

but they were essebled in the USA thus makeing them DSMs nad Not JDMs

Yes, that thing is rice. Not because it's all cosmetic, but because it's tacky and obnoxious as hell.

Yea its deff rice it has a spray painted rear drum LMFAO all of that stuff slows it down its extra weight see where Im coming from??? That and I know carbon fiber makes yer car lighter but with a FWD if yer drag racing u want more weight on the front so yer not tractionless thus carbon fiber trunk.

Remember these are only my personall preferances and other people may feel diff about it. If u wanna spend all that money on a body kit custom paint and graphics and have a slow but good looking car go ahead by all means nobody is stopping u but I myself would spend the money on mods.

Yea its deff rice it has a spray painted rear drum LMFAO all of that stuff slows it down its extra weight see where Im coming from??? That and I know carbon fiber makes yer car lighter but with a FWD if yer drag racing u want more weight on the front so yer not tractionless thus carbon fiber trunk.

Remember these are only my personall preferances and other people may feel diff about it. If u wanna spend all that money on a body kit custom paint and graphics and have a slow but good looking car go ahead by all means nobody is stopping u but I myself would spend the money on mods.

Your a complete moron. Extra weight? As I said it's completely show, it runs 17's. And when you have a motor in between your wheels I don't think 20 pounds is going to matter and having the less of weight down the track would compensate for it and then some.

That car has about 20 pounds of screen in the front Bumper. A bigger wing (weight) especially on a FWD car.

U have no clue what u are talking about u are ignorant. I have been nothing but understanding I was once in your shoes. Not knowing nothing about cars and going with what looks good.

No need to get hostile and dont call me moron!

Its my opinion, why waste the money on all show!!!

would you rather have 8,000 invested in a civic that runs 10s and still looks good with a set of good wheels like gram lights or somehitng of the sort or a civic that runs 17s and gets the import scene made fun of by muscle car owners, and is slow and not to fun to drive. Also gets u laughed at by the real tuners who take pride in haveing a fast import.

I wouldent crap on you if u wanted to put a body kit on a 10 secong civic.

Pretty much everybodies first car is rice and then u learn what not to do and u relize u gain respect with a fast car rather then a show car.

But again this is my opinion capital letters OPINNION so u look stupid calling me a moron, when I have been saying all along if thats what u want to spend your money on then go right ahead.

another thing is honda covics have a closer design to street and track racing. i think you digging yourself a whole spending the extra money into making a civic a drag racer. i think people should start getting them back into cornering abilities, rather then drag racing. the civic shouldnt go into the books as a drag racer, more like a good track runner. just my opinion. then, instead of busting your ass trying to beat some american muscle car at a strip, you can take him on the street and he wont stand a chance.

yes I agree timmy but I have seen some pretty impressive drag civs that ran low tens with forced induction.IN my opinion the best 4 cyl to build for drag racind would have to be a GSX or TSI AWD. I have owned on tand there easy to make fast and do not lack the tractino needed at the track. Check this out.

shepracing.com

That car has about 20 pounds of screen in the front Bumper. A bigger wing (weight) especially on a FWD car.

U have no clue what u are talking about u are ignorant. I have been nothing but understanding I was once in your shoes. Not knowing nothing about cars and going with what looks good.

No need to get hostile and dont call me moron!

Its my opinion, why waste the money on all show!!!

would you rather have 8,000 invested in a civic that runs 10s and still looks good with a set of good wheels like gram lights or somehitng of the sort or a civic that runs 17s and gets the import scene made fun of by muscle car owners, and is slow and not to fun to drive. Also gets u laughed at by the real tuners who take pride in haveing a fast import.

I wouldent crap on you if u wanted to put a body kit on a 10 secong civic.

Pretty much everybodies first car is rice and then u learn what not to do and u relize u gain respect with a fast car rather then a show car.

But again this is my opinion capital letters OPINNION so u look stupid calling me a moron, when I have been saying all along if thats what u want to spend your money on then go right ahead.

The same reason you waste money on speed is the same reason they waste money on show, It's a hobby. I personally like speed too I was just putting you in your place for talking crap to people who like to go show. Another big reason people do stuff to their cars is to pick up girls and a very small amount of girls are going to say "Lets go ride with that guy he has a fully built b18c running 14 pounds!".. I see why you think looks are pointless but I believe you need to understand other peoples point of view and not flame on people for their hobby.

You are thick head this is why I said ITS MY OPINION and you didnt put me in any place. You shouldent need a car to pick up girls but if thats the case sorry for ya. but I think timmy will agree when I say he woyuld give more respect to a fast civic rather then the ridiculous looking civic in the picture.

Racing is competition not just a hobby I consider it a sport.

i would personally go for the fast one, im not trying to be an butthead but i made an oath to myself to never drive or be seen in a japanese car. aanyways...some girls are fkin stupid, theyd probably go for the cleaner one. whatever my gf cant complain when shes bouncing around when teh cars at idle, loves it, and i dont mean that in any perverted way, shes loves cars.

I think Timmy would agree if he was going to make a racecar like your talking about he would use something besides a Civic ><. I went back and read old posts, I didn't see where you said it's your opinion and for that I apologize. As far as your philosophy tho I personally would haveto disagree with it since the only way I believe a four cyl is beating a 8+ is looks. As far as the comments about the good looking car to get girls, it's a way to pick up girls and I bet 90% on this web site can agree with me on that one.

No offense but if a girl wants u for yer car then they are prob materialistic and dont wnat u for u but what the can get outta you.

Im sorry we dont see eye to eye.

Believe me I wouldent build a civic, Im not dissing on them but its much easier to make other cars fast like DSMs for instance are easy to make fast, but there not reliable but since when is a fast car reliable.

You should really check this out

shepracing.com

i take it you wouldn't put a sound system i.e big subs etc. your just a pure racer? thats kool still body styling isn't always about looks as some help to alter the aerodynamics of the car. this can have both a - or a + effect. Plus there is only so fast you can go in a straight line or round corners before ya kill yourself. i like sports cars because of there looks and performance. if i could aford to by a muscle car i would, but only if it looked good im gonna have my car for along time so im going to take my time with it. im not going to be adding a turbo anytime soon because turbos shags the engine and will eventually make the car move at 0 mph. but ya know right now i like my car just the way it is. only thing i'll probably do this year is the induction an exhaust an maybe just get rims lips an skirts. but ya know i've been to a few cruises now and the cars that tend to get more attention are those with allsorts on it big tv's little tv's an the idea of having loads of people check out you is nice. thats why i like having a picture of it here. that maybe shallow but hey im shallow an im proud of it! plus looking good in life goes further then looking bad i know that ain't got a very deep meaning but oh well. lol im a ricer lol

If u would like people to look at yer tvs and systems and diamond plate/ billit interiors and thats what u want then good. I myself would rather be that guy at the track that when he runs un unreal time people herd to your car and ask what u have in it and talk about how fast yer car is we come from diff worlds and its yer money do what u would like with it.

and good luck with yer lude man :thumbsup::)

I live on Cocoa Beach, Florida. If your going to be crusing the beach a nice car is a must if you wanna pick up a girl because your right around where I live it is very materialistic.

Archived