POWER

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i've seen people try running with and without hoods/cf hoods on 1/4 it makes 0.2-0.5 difference thats the same as driver skill so its negligable lol.

oh BigBirdSucks i think a cf would look good with your car especially as its black..:)

an if ya do wanna make a difference with your wheels fwd ya need big fat tyres in the front less in the back. for the track med amount of rubber all around, it depends on if your going for endurance or better handeling. but either way the wider the better. i only know fwd cus thats all i got. :D

i like my CF hood, think it looks good...around here, th cheapest price I could find for a primered OEM hood was $130 and the cheapest I could find for color-match paint job was $450 at a crapty place. My hood was $400...saved almost $200

+1. they make a carbon fiber dash i might pick up for my STi.

i take that back your car isnt rice YET... if u keep it the way it is i mean like dont put a gay ass paint job or big ass wing or sumthin it isnt rice. but i think me and timmy and u are the only people who arnt rice

i take that back your car isnt rice YET... if u keep it the way it is i mean like dont put a gay ass paint job or big ass wing or sumthin it isnt rice. but i think me and timmy and u are the only people who arnt rice

Excuse me? Uh, have you not seen my car? How could a stock car be rice?

You know what? Don't even bother answering that. I'm sure you'll think of a way for it to be.

Excuse me? Uh, have you not seen my car? How could a stock car be rice?

You know what? Don't even bother answering that. I'm sure you'll think of a way for it to be.

he wasn't talking to you. he was talking to me.

i said i MIGHT get it, which, i probably wont. since i have no money anyways. i have lots of other important things to do.

and btw, it looks nice with my dark dashboard. my stock one is like, not scratched but its marked somehow, so it annoys me. i might get it painted actually black, a guy over on one of the forums i go on does it. he does a really good job. and ur thinking that my whole interior is going to be carbon fiber, its just the facing for the stereo.

xxscaxx, he said that he took it back and that your car wasn't rice, but that you, him, and Tim were the only ones that weren't, thereby implying that everyone else was. "Everyone else" would include me.

he quoted me. talking to me. and said, i take it back, your car isnt rice YET.

xxxscaxxx, you just repeated me. I know that he was talking to you. He included YOU, HIMSELF, and TIM in the list of people who AREN'T rice. Which means that he was saying that EVERYONE ELSE IS.

agh nevermind. i ment that he was initially referring to my car as rice.

yea man talk crap, and go sit in your car and rev the motor, and watch how it takes atleast 5 seconds to redline. hey maybe if you throw on that cold air intake it might take 4 seconds! you msut really suck at driving if you would lose a race to me then huh? because that would be the case jsut so you know.

Both of you are being childish. That sig is just stupid and immature and only promotes arguments. Change it.

Timmy, you kind of sound childish by the "my car is better than yours" speech. Let it go, both of you.

This thread is already way off topic.

Archived