POWER

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
who would keep all the smog crap on there car? waist of hp

Another friend to the enviroment. Go suck on your tailpipe one day dickweed, then come back and tell us why you might wanna have an efficient engine in your car.

cpak there is already strict standards, but my motor will always be street legal. for one, this is america. two, there is already rules that are less strict for older engines. they wont have to make a motor as old as mine illegal on teh road because in 20 years form now, there wont be a significant amount even left. if what you were saying is true anywyas, they would of stopped continueing to produce small blocks. rules will only get more strict for the new motors coming out.

yea i kno its a concept, but when i wa slittle i lvoed that car, dot kno why.

Why does this not surprise me in the least???? If you ever lived in a state that gave 2 craps about what the enviroment is going to be like in 20 years your car would never see the road legally dumbass. Your car came with a smog pump and a cat and A.I.R injection and EGR valves, but being the genius you are you concluded that stuff isn't needed and ripped it all off. Again this just shows why you are looked upon as trailer trash, hondas actually have good enough ignition systems, and efficent enough fuel injection systems they don't need any of that "smog crap" you refer to. A honda could run without a cat and pass emissions inspections in about every state. They wouldn't even bother to open your hood redneck you'd be cruising around with pink "fail inspection" tags all over your windshield.

lol now its my states fault??? shut up pootie ass 4 banger 1.6L LMAO!!!! i got 6.6L in my 79 1.6 is was less than the size of a 2l of pepsi lol thats sad

Why do you think it's an insult to tell us what the displacement of our engine is? We know what our displacement is. We know what yours is, and (now read carefully, because this is important) we don't care.

Cars are cars are cars. Some are built for power, some for economy. It's fun to work on either, and people have their own preferences.

Shows how much u know about JDMs a 3000GT is a DSM they do not have them in japan along with eclipses and VR4 galants. They are actually made here in the us and are fast but only have japanese engines which were assembled in the US in a factory in wisconsin I believe.

Dodge Stealth = 3000GT

Eagle Talon = Mitsubishi Eclipse

There the same cars, and do not argue with me I know this because a friend and I built a 450WHP AWD Talon.

AmericanMuscle you must be a 12 year old who masterbates to hentai and thinks of how much of a twat he can be over the internet. Tell me one positive thing this site has done for you besides made you make a complete moron of yourself. I agree, I would rather raw muscle over some Civic anyday but guess what, their is a thing called money and a lot of people on here are 16 and 17 and can't have some 500 horsepower racecar. So how about you stop spending your life dwelling on the next time someone is going to post and completely make you sound like an ass hat. You suck at life, quit.

Were not all ricers!

Tell me your definiton of rice!

Rice is when someone puts a huge wing on a FWD car, rice is body kits or vinyls, rice is anything you put into your car that does not add to the performance.

So if u have seat cover then I would consider u a domestic ricer.

00'ex speak for yourself when u say evryone on here would like raw muscle. My dream car is deff either Skyline r34 or r33 GTR Ztune or a Ferrari 3L twin turbo F40

I would never buy a domestic unless it was for resale!!!!!!!!

Were not all ricers!

Tell me your definiton of rice!

Rice is when someone puts a huge wing on a FWD car, rice is body kits or vinyls, rice is anything you put into your car that does not add to the performance.

So if u have seat cover then I would consider u a domestic ricer.

00'ex speak for yourself when u say evryone on here would like raw muscle. My dream car is deff either Skyline r34 or r33 GTR Ztune or a Ferrari 3L twin turbo F40

I would never buy a domestic unless it was for resale!!!!!!!!

Re-read Ryu, I did speak for myself.

yes but what Im saying is I would rather spend my money on a JDM or any euro car rather then a domestic and my point is most of the people on these frums if they had the money would also prob spend it on a JDM or european car.

yes but what Im saying is I would rather spend my money on a JDM or any euro car rather then a domestic and my point is most of the people on these frums if they had the money would also prob spend it on a JDM or european car.

I was just voicing my personal opinion :)

Wait... so you think it's rice to add cosmetic stuff to your car?

See what I was saying in the other thread about people have different definitions of what "rice" is?

I don't think things that don't add to performance are automatically rice. Stuff that's tacky or obnoxious would be considered rice. But if you want to add cosmetic stuff to your car to personalize it and make it more your own and less what everyone else has, there's nothing wrong with that. Now, a lime green paint job with hot pink vinyls and a 5' wing is rice. And I've seen it. Blech.

See, that's not rice to me, either. Who are you to say that someone can't do what they want with their own car? You're saying that you aren't allowed to do cosmetic modifications to your car without doing performance mods. Why not?

And unless it's a dragster, then a HUGE wing, even on a RWD, is rice.

you can but in my eyes its rice. I have a nice looking prelude and its personalized but its not rice.

and on a drag car it also helps the rear end fromsliding out, so pretty merch any rwd car a spoiler serves a purpose unless its just heavy and not made for aerodynamics but style like most wings are.

Shows how much u know about JDMs a 3000GT is a DSM they do not have them in japan along with eclipses and VR4 galants. They are actually made here in the us and are fast but only have japanese engines which were assembled in the US in a factory in wisconsin I believe.

Dodge Stealth = 3000GT

Eagle Talon = Mitsubishi Eclipse

There the same cars, and do not argue with me I know this because a friend and I built a 450WHP AWD Talon.

1. the power of your car does not show your intellegence(not saying your dumb)

2. a 3000GT in japan is called a Mitsubishi GTO. And it had a lot more power than the one we have here

3. refer to number 1

you can but in my eyes its rice. I have a nice looking prelude and its personalized but its not rice.

and on a drag car it also helps the rear end fromsliding out, so pretty merch any rwd car a spoiler serves a purpose unless its just heavy and not made for aerodynamics but style like most wings are.

civic01.jpg

So that's rice? He has an intake and a muffler. Completely show.

Archived