POWER

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lets see a muscle car keep up with the fastest 4cyl in the world Shepherd racings 7 scond DSM

Yep u herd it 7 sec dsm. 7.9@179MPH

http://shepracing.com/

Not all of us are ricers!

SNAP!

And Oh yea its street legal!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DOUBLE SNAP!

http://videos.streetfire.net/Player.aspx?f...3D0275DC7D8&p=0

who is your daddy

and thats a trailer queen

and you no nothing about cars

I can tell yer one of the dbags who like american muscle cars who probably drive a 6cyl camaro who could never afford a a chevelle or charger.

Dont run your mouth about things u dont know it makes u look dumber than u really are.

I really HATE ignorent people.

In all fairness guys, we can all scour the web for videos of imports beating domestics and vice versa. It happens both ways all the time. They're all meaningless because 1) they cancel each other out and 2) we don't know the drivers from a ham sandwich.

I garantee AMERICANMUSCLE has never even been to a track Ive seen muscle cars run and JDMs and the jdms are always running more impressive times considering they are all 4and 6 cyl or rotaries, they are all road legal most of the time, and they run the same times or better with cars with 4 more cylinders then them. Its actually a joke.

Verygood point. :ph34r:

Also Hondas don't need air pumps the size of shop compressors forcing oxygen into the exhaust stream to try and cut down on the ridiculous amount of unburnt fuel and hydrocarbons chugging from poorly tuned and designed domestic cars.

i like some japanese cars like the 3000gt. cars that are more meaty looking. if there was a car or group of cars i would buy if i had the money would be italian made cars like a pagani. ferarris are only good for a track, and lambos are useless. yea british cars arent bad neither.

i like some japanese cars like the 3000gt. cars that are more meaty looking. if there was a car or group of cars i would buy if i had the money would be italian made cars like a pagani. ferarris are only good for a track, and lambos are useless. yea british cars arent bad neither.

haha cool! :thumbsup: lambos are useless but i wouldn't say no lol. they still fast well faster then mine anyway lol

its funny you say that because i dont have a smog pump. so no, they dont need it huh?

Why does this not surprise me in the least???? If you ever lived in a state that gave 2 craps about what the enviroment is going to be like in 20 years your car would never see the road legally dumbass. Your car came with a smog pump and a cat and A.I.R injection and EGR valves, but being the genius you are you concluded that stuff isn't needed and ripped it all off. Again this just shows why you are looked upon as trailer trash, hondas actually have good enough ignition systems, and efficent enough fuel injection systems they don't need any of that "smog crap" you refer to. A honda could run without a cat and pass emissions inspections in about every state. They wouldn't even bother to open your hood redneck you'd be cruising around with pink "fail inspection" tags all over your windshield.

Archived