POWER

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wait a second...so my car's a ricer because I put osme cosmetic things on it before I got to the engine...hold on, i'm pissed. My stock taillights water seal corroded and the the plastic cracked, therefore every time it rained my car would fill up with about 3 inches of water. But I guess that's rice, I should just let my car flood. And my stock hood had unfixable dents,dings, and to the bare metal scratches so I replaced it with a carbon fiber hood...1.cheaper than buying OEM primered and painting it, 2. I'm sorry I don't have $650 to spend on an OEM hood and have it professionally painted. Now to the headlights, a dear ran into me, cracked the entire right headlight, and before that they filled up with condensation, turned yellow, and kept killing bulbs because of the moisture, but you know, replacing problems is "rice" i guess...The wheels were a christmas present and the look a helluva lot better than the 1990 stock rims. So Ryu, shut the fawk up. :p

oh, and I've been saving up for a b16A ever since I got it and all the parts needed for a manual conversion + the $3000 I put into it for parts to make it actually run. (I bought the car for 1K and it didn't run, so I basically replaced everything, before realizing that B18A's are crapty)

bolth of u have rice

1. You're a DUMBASS

2. How is that Prelude rice?

3. You have a vagina

4. I'm sorry I didn't want to drive around in 3 inches of water with disfunctioning headlights and a totaled hood....c*nt rag

dude u are missing the point. yer car isnt riced if u had, some ungodly lime green graphics and abig APC wing I wolud sy its rice I did not aim it at you it was aimed at the picture in the post.

I had a cracked blinker so I replaced them with clear blinkers and I did it becasue they were cheaper then oem. But I can pick up a hood for my prelude for 125 dollars it aftermarket but its exact to oem. U should have went to a body shop.

Dont get hostile man this is the internet!!!!!!!

cf hoods are rice now? crap, sooner or later everything is gonna be rice.

rice, in my definition is racing a stock engine car... no matter what it looks like... if you think you're a street racer with a stock engine, GTFO.

i could say your lude in your pic is rice just cause its got rims on it.... then it'd be rice just because i say its rice.

rice, is just a term. not a single man on this planet will agree what rice is. i could have the fastest street legal honda on the planet, and there will still be people calling me rice.

whatever.

cf hoods are rice now? crap, sooner or later everything is gonna be rice.

rice, in my definition is racing a stock engine car... no matter what it looks like... if you think you're a street racer with a stock engine, GTFO.

i could say your lude in your pic is rice just cause its got rims on it.... then it'd be rice just because i say its rice.

rice, is just a term. not a single man on this planet will agree what rice is. i could have the fastest street legal honda on the planet, and there will still be people calling me rice.

whatever.

dont even bother man. he called my car rice. :laugh: probably the funniest thing i've ever heard.

the only thing your car has in common with rice is its white :laugh:

again, GTFO with that stuff

still laughing at the rice STI...almost 300HP and its still considered rice by some people.. proves my point that there is no end to rice lol

crap, we're ALL RICE

if i remember right, rice came from something about frying rice or something like that.. basically talking about the exhaust. so i guess in my opinion.... if you just bolt on a muffler - rice, if you actually have a catback or even more exhaust work - sweetness.

Im lowering it in the spring and I wasnt talking about anyones car on here I was talking about the hideous civic in the picture on this post. U guyz need to gorw up. My rims are not rice they are lighter then my stock rims. (racing rims) my car is stock besides my ram air intake but Im not modding my car right now Im saving money for mods we have snow on the ground where I live catch my drift.

and how do u figure I called yer sti rice???????

actually the are around the same diameter with my 35 series tires but whatever.

They are wider so they aid in traction and handleing :devil:

I personally would not consider cf hood on an awd or rwd rice. its just u get all these guys at the track with fwd cars and they complain about how they get no traction cuz there car is to light and they have a cf hood on it. Thats not gonna help out with there problem.

Im not trying to stir things up guys I have nothing against any of yer cars.

Im not a hater.

cf hoods make yer car a lil lighter in some cases not faster man. This is why I dont consider needing one because most rwd awd cars with really light hoods already and people buy the ones with huge ass hood scoops and put them on a civic and the look rediculous to me.

thats what iv said all along.....imo why go and buy all this cf crap..i see some people around here take out all the headliner and other interior stuff and put cf in..they tell me it will make their car faster...imo wouldnt it be better just to take it out and leave it out if you are really that competative....in my 3000gt which i currently am dragging there is not one option on it...no interior noting. it is gutted to nothing...and it only took off 314 lbs which is not that much when you are talking 9sec 1/4 miles...

ok so ur talking like 3 lbs...that make hardly any difference..on a fwd that may even help traction of the line...cf is stupid imo because it ways the same or even more on most cases...imo why fix it if it isnt broke?

because people like how it looks. who gives a crap. carbon fiber looks nice when used properly.

and ryu, the rice comment wasnt directed towards you. its amercianmuscle who called my car rice.

Carbon fiber hoods usually save a decent amount of weight. My dad's GSR carbon hood saved him 21 lbs. Of course, that alone is not enough to see an improvement in performance but with enough stuff, it can add up. Oh, and I agree about escessive carbon fiber used for non weight gaining purposes. Carbon fiber dash kit looks nice though.

Carbon fiber hoods usually save a decent amount of weight. My dad's GSR carbon hood saved him 21 lbs. Of course, that alone is not enough to see an improvement in performance but with enough stuff, it can add up. Oh, and I agree about escessive carbon fiber used for non weight gaining purposes. Carbon fiber dash kit looks nice though.

+1. they make a carbon fiber dash i might pick up for my STi.

Archived