New Honda girl! :)

SexyHondaBabe

sh*t is getting real...

John W***** January 4 at 2:18am

I think someone is using your pictures on a few different online forums and claiming them for himself. Here is a link to the thread he started at the forum I am on. http://www.hondaforums.com/index.php?%2Ftopic%2F38764-new-honda-girl%2F

I think the guy doing it is Hunter Byram. He said in another forum post I found that he was using the pics from a female he went to school with and was on his FB. Hence how I found your FB. If this is not you, sorry for the inconvenience. If it is, figured you would want to know.

Ronnie S**** January 4 at 4:49am

Is this for real?

John W***** January 4 at 5:01am

Click the links. See for yourself. I dont know either of you. I just post on the Hondaforums. Figured you would want the heads up on it.

Ronnie S**** January 4 at 5:02am

Is this not illegal

Ronnie S**** January 4 at 5:03am

I saw. I dnt even drive a honda

John W***** January 4 at 5:07am

I have no idea about the legality of this. From what I can tell, he made up the screen name and then decided it would be funny to have pictures to go along with it. Guess he figured you were an attractive female and would get a lot of attention on a car forum.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reposting someones pictures from facebook isn't illegal. Pretending to be her is.

It was funny but lets face it, about 10 people called it right the first day. Rule #1 KillaF150, don't come on too strongly. You would have made an infinitely better go at it if you had toned down the 'i am a hottie' routine.

It was funny. No reason to ruin someone over it.

Xeryon did you not see the time and effort he took to do this, i mean he photoshopped numerous images created a facebook page, gave out details false or not unknown. This wasnt a quick "hey lets troll" this was a full impersonination of someone. Honestly i say that she lets him have it. The part I find really sad is he really seemed to get off on being a chick, perhaps gender assignment surgery is in his future?

It could have been immensely funny if the girl had turned out to be someone he knew, like a sister or someone close to him so that when she was informed about it he would have that wonderfully awkward feeling at every family get together with her knowing that he got enjoyment out of impersonating her to a bunch of horny young men.

It could have been immensely funny if the girl had turned out to be someone he knew, like a sister or someone close to him so that when she was informed about it he would have that wonderfully awkward feeling at every family get together with her knowing that he got enjoyment out of impersonating her to a bunch of horny young men.

Well, they both live in the same city (Conway, Arkansas) and seem to have gone to the same high school. Hopefully word gets around their circle of friends that he enjoys attention from 'horny young men', lol.

I want to apologize for the trouble I've caused. I didn't come over here to troll. I do have the honda I posted and wanted to get info about it. I know it was stupid and I'm sorry.

Well im not sure about you but it looks like this girl will be pressing charges for you impersonating her and using her photos in false matter....i think you may want to move out the country because you'll be in the same prison as Wesley Snipes and we all know Wes doesnt like baddies like you....i really wish you the best, and hopefully you dont get killed from the intense A** pounding your about to get in prison....

P.S your an idiot, and you shouldnt be a simpleton and think that its funny to go trolling a import forum because you drive a truck you moron. oh and i was just kidding about the whole going to jail bit....its called sarcasm guy

Im pretty sure he does know her. Not well, but went to school with her or something. Oh well. Whats done is done. Not bad work for my 1st detective experience. Lulz Maybe he should apologize to her instead of us though.

Whoever has the power to delete my account, please do so. I want to keep this from getting further out of hand

I am starting a committee to determine whether or not he gets his account deleted and I am the sole member of the committee. We’ll act on this now...

...I’ve determined the account shall NOT be deleted, rather it will serve as a warning to other trolls and douches in the future.

in all honesty nothing should be done if the girl want's to press charges. This entire thread is 'evidence'..If she doesn't the pix and link to her FB account should be removed asap..

in all honesty nothing should be done if the girl want's to press charges. This entire thread is 'evidence'..If she doesn't the pix and link to her FB account should be removed asap..

Her FB is private. Not much you can do with the link other than send her a message or attempt to add as a friend.

rofl, the truckhomo website where he came from apparently deleted the thread.

i vote no big deal. tbh he could have done a much better job of this and it would have been really funny, except it was pretty much a flop from the starting block. go make an account that's less of a douche-job and actually join the community instead of being a pariah. this place isn't a bunch of idiots or ricers as all the hill-jacks like to believe.

It was funny but lets face it, about 10 people called it right the first day. Rule #1 KillaF150, don't come on too strongly. You would have made an infinitely better go at it if you had toned down the 'i am a hottie' routine.

explains why it didnt get pissy about some of the comments being made.. a normal female would.. still dont understand the fairly decent questions being asked.. guess he fails at life lol

brian likes men

From the context of the truck forum he actually has the red accord and the questions he was asking were valid. He was just being a douche about asking them.

From the context of the truck forum he actually has the red accord and the questions he was asking were valid. He was just being a douche about asking them.

that was my thought's exactly he coulda just sacked up, saved himself the trouble and asked. no harm done..but it just furthermore proves the narrow mindedness that people have and having wayy too much time on their hands to do so...But instead he Slandered a girl he knew as an acquaintance from my understanding and just created drama for an innocent person.

I'll still f*ck it with a rake.

Archived