New Honda girl! :)

SexyHondaBabe

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

probably another jackass from that site. I swear domestic drivers have nothing better to do than go onto import forums and talk about how "big and bad" their cars/trucks are. Sad part is most of them would probably fall for the old blinker fluid and bend stretcher gag. Have yet to see any domestic or truck modified with custom fab parts that didnt look like a retarded mexican went on a shopping spree at vatozone.

so who are you?

Just the Admin from that truckhomo site, my forum has no beef with your forum. One member doing something stupid doesn't define an entire site by any means. Signing up with user name "gofkyourself" is cute but it suggests someone has different intentions. That's why we banned "pinkrimedpiggy" If you want to come sign up and talk trucks that's fine but we don't want a bunch of guys signing up just to shoot back because of one persons stupid action. That's pretty much it. Now I need to make a stop at vatozone, I need some more of those stick on go fast parts. :D

Just the Admin from that truckhomo site, my forum has no beef with your forum. One member doing something stupid doesn't define an entire site by any means. Signing up with user name "gofkyourself" is cute but it suggests someone has different intentions. That's why we banned "pinkrimedpiggy" If you want to come sign up and talk trucks that's fine but we don't want a bunch of guys signing up just to shoot back because of one persons stupid action. That's pretty much it. Now I need to make a stop at vatozone, I need some more of those stick on go fast parts. :D

Hey Bigred, just wondering if any action was taken against sexyhondadude for his douchebaggery?

He's been forced into hiding. If he pulls that crap again then we might have to take some action against him, but he's been a member for quiet a while and never done anything ridiculous like this before. I don't know why he did it but I know forums enough to know that the gig wouldn't last long before someone found out enough about him to bust his story.

Hey I think we have all done some stupid things before. I just don't want an all out forum war over 1 persons actions. Your staff doesn't need it and my staff doesn't need it.

He's been forced into hiding. If he pulls that crap again then we might have to take some action against him, but he's been a member for quiet a while and never done anything ridiculous like this before. I don't know why he did it but I know forums enough to know that the gig wouldn't last long before someone found out enough about him to bust his story.

Hey I think we have all done some stupid things before. I just don't want an all out forum war over 1 persons actions. Your staff doesn't need it and my staff doesn't need it.

I agree with you there.

I'd rather see the boards nice and clean without all the BS. Hopefully no one else from your forum comes over trying to be a smart-ass and vice-versa.

We get bored too easily for a forum war.. I wouldn't consider pinkrimpiggy a regular on here anyway so don't let their actions show badly on the rest of us

We get bored too easily for a forum war.. I wouldn't consider pinkrimpiggy a regular on here anyway so don't let their actions show badly on the rest of us

True, I had forgotten about this until airjordan posted and I just noticed pinkrimpiggy now...

anyway if I ever get a truck I'll be sure to check out the forum. Can't see that happening anytime soon though with all this talk of 50-75% increase in gas prices within the next few years = (

True, I had forgotten about this until airjordan posted and I just noticed pinkrimpiggy now...

anyway if I ever get a truck I'll be sure to check out the forum. Can't see that happening anytime soon though with all this talk of 50-75% increase in gas prices within the next few years = (

50-75% really? that sux cuz im in the market for a truck/4Runner myself...I can't keep tearing off my exhaust on my Camry when I go fishing.

actually i did not have any intentions of bothering your site.. the username gofkyourself is just something i pulled out of my ass.. i have a very rude and crude sense of humor and i am not afraid to admit it. As for not being a regular... i am on this site EVERYDAY! just because i do not post all the time dose not mean i am not here. the reason i do not post is because almost all of the topics are tech and help needed..and there are way more qualified people here to help without me putting in my two cents and getting in the way..

50-75% really? that sux cuz im in the market for a truck/4Runner myself...I can't keep tearing off my exhaust on my Camry when I go fishing.

Meh, it's just talk but in my area gas prices are already about $3.15-3.30 and they're expected to jump to hover around $3.50 for 2011.

Prices are never going down, that's for sure...

actually i did not have any intentions of bothering your site.. the username gofkyourself is just something i pulled out of my ass.. i have a very rude and crude sense of humor and i am not afraid to admit it. As for not being a regular... i am on this site EVERYDAY! just because i do not post all the time dose not mean i am not here. the reason i do not post is because almost all of the topics are tech and help needed..and there are way more qualified people here to help without me putting in my two cents and getting in the way..

Alright, good to know. But you can understand where I'm coming from since this deal got started here. We were just taking precautions.

yes i do understand and am sorry for the trouble.. so if i was to come back and make a appropriate name would i be able to stay? i am wondering this because yes i have two Honda's but i am very interested in the whole 4x4 scene..

yes i do understand and am sorry for the trouble.. so if i was to come back and make a appropriate name would i be able to stay? i am wondering this because yes i have two Honda's but i am very interested in the whole 4x4 scene..

Sure you can sign up again but leave the funny business alone.

Archived