New Honda girl! :)

SexyHondaBabe

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finally, someone who has a brain! I'm really shocked that some people would think i'm fake. Is it because i'm a girl? I just want to get into the tuner world and see what it's all about

Yes it is because you are a girl. Anytime a female shows up in a male dominated forum dealing with male dominated subjects you have to prove yourself.

hahahaha i agree...also wondering why this girl is so obsessed with herself...this isnt facebook i dont need to see a hundred pics of her that she took of herself or out partying hahaha

i cares!! these beez good fapporing pixorz!! *drewlz*

so can i haz numbuh? :happy:

oh yea.. welcome to teh forumzzz :)

oh and BTW i think its fkn hawt when a girl works on a car, just saying

hahahaha i agree...also wondering why this girl is so obsessed with herself...this isnt facebook i dont need to see a hundred pics of her that she took of herself or out partying hahaha

you are almost as awesome as raley.. not quite there but close

This site =

man-law-sausage-fest.jpg

So am I the fat asian in the lower right and lexi the one in the middle

Finally, someone who has a brain! I'm really shocked that some people would think i'm fake. Is it because i'm a girl? I just want to get into the tuner world and see what it's all about

Girls in the 'tuner world' are really not that rare.. you have plenty of girls that are in it for attention and plenty that actually know about cars

so anyway.. what 'mods' are done to the truck.. you forgot to mention any of what you know or have done.. probably should have started with that instead of tons of pictures of you then people may have believed you

Girls in the 'tuner world' are really not that rare.. you have plenty of girls that are in it for attention and plenty that actually know about cars

so anyway.. what 'mods' are done to the truck.. you forgot to mention any of what you know or have done.. probably should have started with that instead of tons of pictures of you then people may have believed you

thanks delsolsweetie i just dont think that this is the right place exactly for a diva haha

lol i normally wont post pics of myself on a car forum.. i had supraforums thinking i was a fat ugly chic for a while until someone found my photobucket account

so is this car a 5 spd or auto?

what are your goals for the car? reliable but fun? handling? power (honda and power lol)?

Sorry I posted so many pics of myself. I guess I got a little carried away....As for the truck, it's nothing special. Suspension lift, smoked LED tailights, black bowtie, black headlights, flowmaster exhaust, CAI, and 31" tires.

I'm strictly in it for what I know. Although I don't know everything there is to know about cars, I'm pretty familiar with the basic stuff like oil change, rotate tires, rear diff fluid changes, etc.

you can forget about that one now :p

thats not saying much :p

you and lexi have to be holding the camera... im not sure but having even 1 chick in the pic would ruin it.

lol not

you've seen pics of me anyway

i haven't... if you don't count facebook :p

no lexi is in that picture, its just that cameras dont take pics into water too well, i mean come on, theres gotta be a reason all those guys are smiling. (evil chuckle)

and as far as you being the fat asian.... i figured you were the one taking the pic.

Raley, her and jen need to get together for the kitteh theme.

fat asian and raleys gf for kitteh theme? or lexi and raleys gf?

lol

autos fail but I guess good for someone not used to a 5speed

didnt you say you just started a job somewhere else on the forum? are you in school? Whos paying for the car if you dont have a job?

so you ARE on a budget then?

have you been paying for the truck as well? I'm sure paying for those mods and payments and gas would put a dent in honda play money.

how much did you pay for the accord anyway?

good job on being in school at least.. i figured you'd be in school for business or cosmetology

Raley, her and jen need to get together for the kitteh theme.

fat asian and raleys gf for kitteh theme? or lexi and raleys gf?

lol

no, he means me, jen (is she even on here?), and sexyhondababe. i use to have a kitty exhaust tip on my car :p

Problem with a BBA?

no.. but she looks the type of female that goes to school for cosmetology or business...

(I was right)

ANYONE WILLING TO MAKE A WAGER THIS CHICK IS FROM JERSEY?

I thought it.. didnt say anything.. didnt think anyone would get it

Archived