New Honda girl! :)

SexyHondaBabe

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was just letting you know that I knew your registration email address, I won't post it but you know what I'm talking about. It's the first 5 letters in the address you used for registration. Cheers.

ha thought so..

Sure you can sign up again but leave the funny business alone.

What site is this anyway? I never bothered to click on the link.

Does this cover all 4x4 stuff? I'm in the middle of building a mini baja for my senior design project and wouldnt might a non douchebag/butthead site to maybe find better deals on stuff.. one of our biggest issues right now is what ball joint type to use for the a-arms

I also say feel free to stick around.. with rising gas prices you might need to buy a honda soon lol

Gas is right at $3.00 for 87 right now.. crapty cause of how much I drive but its not too bad.. hasnt started hurting yet

Sarah you are more than welcome to sign up too. The site was truckmodcentral.com and make sure they know I sent you. I use the same user name everywhere.

I used to have a Honda, 2001 Accord EX, very nice car. Dependable as well, but I swap cars too often and traded it in 2005. I may stick around, the site is set up a little differently and it's a struggle for me to get used to right now. But I like a challenge.

well we were going to use a solid 1" pipe and drill and tap it and then use an everyday screw in ball joint.. other option was use one that comes with an outer sleeve part and weld the outer sleeve part to the a-arm.. I think they are a lot more expensive but I think the guys were looking at expensive options anyway

We have a guy whos built quite a few bajas coming up this weekend to help us with some stuff.. I'm going to ask him what he's seen the design judges like more and what lasts longer

it needs to last through testing.. day of static events.. day of dynamic events.. and a 4 hour endurance.. if it lasts through all that we get to play with it on other trails before we leave as well

and the design should be a prototype for a mass produced (~4000/year) off road vehicle

i love how this intro thread has turned into a bashing/talk about whatever the heck you want thread hahaha and its 8 pages and sexyhondadude isnt even on the forum anymore haha

university of south carolina

I got accepted to every college I applied to but went to USC kind of last minute cause of the $$

i heard thats a pretty good school.. amazing programs for the hands on kinda learners..

i love how this intro thread has turned into a bashing/talk about whatever the heck you want thread hahaha and its 8 pages and sexyhondadude isnt even on the forum anymore haha

if sexyhondadude was here he would be so proud lol

Archived