Ever been to a donkey show?

C92hatchX

I haven't personally gone but when me and my friends were in Mexico they went to go see that while I ended up going to the Nissan Dealership with my little brother to get some Tsuru parts...they told me it was awesome...um I don't know of anything being awesome that consisted of a donkey and a female....pretty disgusting lol

sadly yes, in el salvador, then one of the guys i was on deployment with paid her 5 bucks and went into the back room with her right after. i wish they made bleach for the brain, cause thats one image i want outa my head.

sadly yes, in el salvador, then one of the guys i was on deployment with paid her 5 bucks and went into the back room with her right after. i wish they made bleach for the brain, cause thats one image i want outa my head.

just picture bell, lina, or lexi naked and youll be all better

just picture bell, lina, or lexi naked and youll be all better

Do not, I repeat, do not picture bell, lina or lexi with a donkey or you may be even more scarred for life.

I usually just imagine two guys making out and feel all better no matter what the issue is :p

(ok long story...the first time ever I saw two people making out was in Spain...new year's eve...I was a little kid and hadn't seen people full-on make out before...I look up and these two guys are going at it...so hot! To this day, I think two guys together are hot....kind of like two girls making out for you guys.....) :p

Do not, I repeat, do not picture bell, lina or lexi with a donkey or you may be even more scarred for life.

a donkey will not be involved in that picture. unless you are in it you jackass lol

i love how a bs thread turns into a full blown disscussion of dudes making out and girls getting nailed by donkeys

far better then your last 'i got another car thread'

Archived