The daily highlight thread.

Shanebot90

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, I'm hoping this Acura Legend a friend of mine mentioned to me that was for sale is at LEAST a '91..

The pre 91's were so ugly. The price on it is good..just hate that Legend is how I get my foot back in the door.

ok, not today's highlight, but yesterday was like one big highlight. Woke up, had a shower, went to the pub, had a beer, went n played frisbee at the beach, then chilled out n had a BBQ, beers, n a fire going on the beach til about 12-1am, ended up skinny dipping in the sea n bodysurfed some waves, managed to loose my boxer shorts, and my flipflops ended up on the fire... but other than that, that was a day to remember! :D

A nice way to finish off my time at university anyways :)

ah seb sounds fun. give me another week and a half and ill be done :D

BEN: its better than a rusted down shatbox

my highlight: finally got my fuel cutoff switch in with my inline fuse, works flawlessly. also got a steering wheel club to boot. ill sleep a little bit easier now

What was the highlight of my day?

Probably having dinner with one of my ITR customers down in NC. Today was pretty boring other than that.

you should have ate in greenville and invited me :)

i has no one to eat dinner with.. bf is 2 hours away and roommates dont invite me anywhere (probably cause they figure i wouldnt go cause it'd be with the other interns that i have nothing in common with.. and i dont think they like me)

went to test drive a new car tonight, hoping to purchase tomorrow. and it looks like i has a buyer for the jetta next week. keeping my fingers crossed that it all goes smoothly.

you should have ate in greenville and invited me :)

i has no one to eat dinner with.. bf is 2 hours away and roommates dont invite me anywhere (probably cause they figure i wouldnt go cause it'd be with the other interns that i have nothing in common with.. and i dont think they like me)

I was just past Asheville though the customer lives in Greenville. I'll be in Greenville sometime this month. stunnabens car is going to be on the lift in QuakerSteak&Lube so I'll be heading down to eat and check it out. I'll let you know when that is, I'll introduce you to some of the ITR guys from the area.

sounds awesome.. i was at the quaker steak meet the sunday before this past one.. and probably going out this sunday night when i get back from sumter

there are some nice cars that come out there.. saw a delorean!excl.gif!!! have never seen one in person until quaker steak

are you talking about the 50 white tegs? okay not THAT many white ones but you know what i mean

I know a few people out there.. i wasnt expecting SOO many people when i went though.. i just remember there was a row of identical white tegs.. i didnt even get a chance to walk around.. hung out by my baby all night while people stared at the front end lol

Went and looked at the Acura Legend today..

In decent shape, a few miniscule patches of rust on the quarterpanel ..not absolutely at up, that was the only rust though. Few cosmetic issues, dude was rough on it.. Primarily white, black trunk and some black paint on the hood, black rims..

A plus is, it's a coupe. And lowered slightly. Has exhaust and a cheapo intake but..for the price I'm not complaining. I fired it off and immediately checked the a/c. If all goes well it'll be in my driveway by next friday. Gonna' dump a little money into it and flip it for something else.

My highlights: Today was my last day at the boring job. Starting a new one on Monday, with a nice little raise.

Also got my car last night. Pics going up in the "Post pics of your latest purchase" thread.

I'm at home on a Friday night drinking by myself...(not a higjlight at all.. but thus is my depressing life)

One of these days i will find a job and then im going nuts. Buying whatever i want, gettin the hell out of the house every now and then. maybe even jumpin off in the army for 4 years and gettin my school paid for after that.

Archived