winter setups?

diablo2dusk

just washing it twice as much as i usualy do, making sure the seals on the targa are nice and lubed and putting the steelies with the snow tires on. That and putting a pair of chains in the trunk for when i go up the mountain pass since its a state law to put them on at a certain point. Then the sol becomes a snow plow haha. Also sols are awesome for snowboarding, you just gotta roll down the back window 1/2 and inch and hang the last foot out the rear window :D

My winter set up is keeping my car in my nicely heated underground parking and working on that bish all winter for a new set up in the spring...

Pulling out the beast...my 99 infiniti g20t....awesome winter car lol

just washing it twice as much as i usualy do, making sure the seals on the targa are nice and lubed and putting the steelies with the snow tires on. That and putting a pair of chains in the trunk for when i go up the mountain pass since its a state law to put them on at a certain point. Then the sol becomes a snow plow haha. Also sols are awesome for snowboarding, you just gotta roll down the back window 1/2 and inch and hang the last foot out the rear window :D

haha yeah i know all too well, did that for last boarding season haha.

Chains, pffth. This is Ohio we are talking about. Screw the chains, wait a day, you'll need suntan lotion, then wait another and you will need a rowboat.

well the sol is going through no changes this winter.. mostly because im in cali and there isnt a winter out here in the gatdamn desert >_<

so ill be hunting for parts parts and more parts while im here seeing that im in the same area as alot of well known shops.. only down side is that im in the middle of fuccking NOWHERE!!! :rant:

closest walmart to me is 30 mins away, thats just a damn walmart, FUCCK YOU FT IRWIN!! :effyou:

Or you can wedge it in under your spoiler and put the strap around behind and then lock it to one of the zipper pulls.:thumbsup:

Anyway, my Sol's staying exactly the same, not even putting an ice scraper in it since it stays there year round, haha

Niice car :D

It snowed yesterday and today and the sol doesn't do well in rain and so it sucks in snow...

Thanks shweetheart. You aint kiddin. I swear freezing temps amplify any and all flaws in the car ten fold. Letting it warm up enough is a huge help. I wanna see pics of youse guyz' winter setups too.

here's my winter setup...

camber specs for winter front first::

l_7498f29b3b724ea58ee219fea67632b9.jpg

now rear::

l_78e16e70b45b41ccb5769f8507539b1a.jpg

:devil:

and how itll look this winter::

l_8e7b5cfd54de43efa85c9dc51301e9dc.jpg

its not changing one bit.. well maybe a little.. maybe a little something called boost, change out my hondata S100 for a hondata S300, and another tune :devil:

Archived