HF Offical User Picture Thread

BrIaN EG2

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ok, that is totally ok :D just PM the noodz and don't include your head so no one can ever recognize you in the pic :D

PM'd :-

i'm having a moment of deja vu. carry on.

LMAO! :laugh:

^come on, help me convince them to post noodz lol

Brian, you should offer noodz everyday...not just bdays haha

only for you and allison lina :thumbsup::p

finally some pics of me, as i promised, dad took them in the car so they might be a little blurry from his tremors....

rodeo is this week so we set the cruise at 55(speedometer is 5 mph fast)

000_1008.jpg

this is with the window up, this will show how dark the tint is. cause in the next two pics the window is down haha

000_1004.jpg

decided to get lead footed. running 110 lol

000_1006.jpg

just realized we passed a statie at 111mph...

000_1007.jpg

so i post pix and im the only member online.....son of a bitch

what morning after? I didn't sleep until after 3pm the next day... I got home at 8am, laid down for about an hour and half before Chris & Becca (the little one in my photos) called asking if we'd pick them up from the hotel he was staying at because their ride got up in the night and decided to go home. lol. It's a good thing I tend to sober up pretty fast- my hangover usually starts while I'm still drinking.

as for having a good time... it was good, but it wasn't great. the girls "forgot" to get me a sash, tiara etc. like they'd been saying they were going to do. one bridesmaid didn't even show up, another one only came for dinner then gave a stupid excuse why she had to leave, and thank god the bartender is friends with Chris and the DJ was nearly a groomsman because I think anyone else probably would've had me kicked out.

ehh. it didn't go how I'd planned... in fact, it was pretty much one big disappointment, which is why I insisted upon getting as absolutely trashed as possible even though i hadn't originally planned on it. My mum's actually offered to go to party city, get me a sash & a tiara, then go down to a local bar with me when she gets here in 2 weeks. lol. I guess she's just trying to make me feel better but it wouldn't be the same. Chris' bachelor party was amazing though. I sorta wish we'd just combined the two like we'd been talking about doing at one point- they went to the firing range in the afternoon, had dinner, played pool in the early evening, then hit the bars in a monster truck limo... the only downside was that he was an idiot and threw himself out the truck, fell off the curb and sprained his ankle. he's on crutches at the moment.

here's a better one from slightly earlier in the night...

LexiWeddingStuff010.jpg

the DJ is a close friend of mine, felt bad that I didn't have a sash or anything to draw attention to the fact I was the bride so he gave me one of his shirts, handed me a knife and told me to go to town on it. The guy could make 3 of me- he's nearly 400 lbs of muscle... dr's told him to stop weight training & gaining muscle mass because they were starting to worry about him. So, I shredded it & the girls took a sharpie to it. lmao

ya'll get a sneek peek at my wedding dress, pre-alterations. lol. It needs the waist & bust taken in & the hips let out a little, then I'll have a navy blue sash added to it. feel honored- NO ONE has seen me in my dress yet (well, other than my mother, FMIL and 1 bridesmaid)

dressfitting1.jpg

ehh. it didn't go how I'd planned... in fact, it was pretty much one big disappointment, which is why I insisted upon getting as absolutely trashed as possible even though i hadn't originally planned on it. My mum's actually offered to go to party city, get me a sash & a tiara, then go down to a local bar with me when she gets here in 2 weeks. lol. I guess she's just trying to make me feel better but it wouldn't be the same. Chris' bachelor party was amazing though. I sorta wish we'd just combined the two like we'd been talking about doing at one point- they went to the firing range in the afternoon, had dinner, played pool in the early evening, then hit the bars in a monster truck limo... the only downside was that he was an idiot and threw himself out the truck, fell off the curb and sprained his ankle. he's on crutches at the moment.

here's a better one from slightly earlier in the night...

LexiWeddingStuff010.jpg

the DJ is a close friend of mine, felt bad that I didn't have a sash or anything to draw attention to the fact I was the bride so he gave me one of his shirts, handed me a knife and told me to go to town on it. The guy could make 3 of me- he's nearly 400 lbs of muscle... dr's told him to stop weight training & gaining muscle mass because they were starting to worry about him. So, I shredded it & the girls took a sharpie to it. lmao

There was a knife? I must of missed it! :thumbsup:

ya'll get a sneek peek at my wedding dress, pre-alterations. lol. It needs the waist & bust taken in & the hips let out a little, then I'll have a navy blue sash added to it. feel honored- NO ONE has seen me in my dress yet (well, other than my mother, FMIL and 1 bridesmaid)

dressfitting1.jpg

purty. :thumbsup:

that dress does look nice. hows yous gone dos yours hairs?

I refuse to let anyone see the photos of the trial since they look hideous- it looks like I have a mohawk in it. lol. basically though, it'll be a cross between these two styles:

171299.jpg

1015-kate-beckinsale-updo_bd.jpg

it'll have the curls and the flower placed the same as the first photo and the front like the second one but softer around the sides.

Archived