HF Offical User Picture Thread

BrIaN EG2

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ty Lina, I don't ever really get compliments on my eyes.

As for fun in the water.. Been there, done that. Pool's make for fun times. So long as they aren't public.

sex in water = baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad idea. it is fun, but it can cause really bad infections by forcing water into the vagina. it's not really the water that causes the problems but the bacteria and other things living in it.

http://contraception.about.com/od/addition.../watersex_7.htm

you may need a new topside on it

which u can get for 30-70 bucks on ebay and takes 5 minutes to change out

need to do that on mine

crazy person holding beer+angry enough to trough it+laptop being in just the right spot=broken keyboard

who knew

I got it fixed. turns out the cat had walked across the keyboard and stood on something that flipped everything. not sure how he managed it, but it took me about an hour of resetting all the original settings. now it's working again.

I am down a few pounds, nothing drastic. I've been lifting and swapped my diet up a little. Guess maybe it is noticeable for people who haven't seen my portly ass in a while.

Edit -- WTF @ PEARCE.

Sorry just an observation, from previous pic from like a year or so ago! :thumbsup: Dont worry your asss is safe! :laugh:

ah its all ok. showered afterwards and such, got squeaky clean

i gotta get some new pics up of me

i gotta get some new pics up of me

umm you said that already... huh

umm you said that already... huh

eh it was gonna do that stupid double post so i hit the back button, firefox is being gay right now. keeps shutting down

^ He may have torrets.....or short term memory loss lol

I AM NOT ERIC CARTMAN!

maybe thats the new cool thing to do lol

maybe thats the new cool thing to do lol

find your own cool shat to do

find your own cool shat to do

because a shower is going to wash away all that was thrust into the vagina. i'm sure gravity did that, though :rolleyes:

LoL...

oh and remember boys and girls, when you have sex with someone that has herpes...a quick pour of bleach to the boys downstairs or Va Jay Jay and scrubbing will wash your sins away lol

Archived