HF Offical User Picture Thread

BrIaN EG2

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

fcuk a brown recluse, this guy got bit by one in AIT.. it was nasty!!!

i remember we found a black widow in DC under rico's tent.. everyone was scared to get close to it.. i just went up to it and smushed it :laugh:

i usually just burn spiders with a can of lysol and a lighter, bye bye spider :devil:

i know this sounds lame as hell but i just bust out the airsoft gun and go trigger happy mode lol. in ohio we are starting to have a really bad problem with them, especially where i live which is close to the river and woods. and for the first time in years we are beginng to get the copperhead problem back. those damn snakes are everywhere.

oh yeah and we have these 2 1/2" wasps, they call them locust killers. one sting feels like a gun shot

yeah they will chase you down too. i got stung by one of them a few weeks back, they burrow in sand and the only way to kill them is either hire a pro and have them spray your yard, gasoline(if you can catch them on fire), or dawn dish washing liquid. i was putting the dawn in his hole and didnt see the other one land on my leg. i cussed for an hour striaght. ill try to get a pic of them

we have a little pond like 1000 ft from the house if that.. i havent seen any snakes yet but we still put down snake away and are putting up a wood fence so they cant get threw it..

spiders and me dont get along

chris went to work one morning and i woke up to find a spider on the front door.. i sat on the couch and stared at it until my mom stopped by so she could kill it.. spiders scare me lol.. mainly brown reculses, black widows, and wolf spiders.. poisonous f'ers

Archived