Washington DC meet

BrIaN EG2

so NOW my boyfriend tells me that we could have went

hit me up asap and we can have a little del sol convoy up there :thumbsup:

im leaving REALLY early in the morning though... 1am friday morning im heading out >_<

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lol idk if we would have drove or flew or taken the sol or the 350z but i work sunday and thats too damn far

Come see me! You know you wanna come hang out. Too far? I'm driving from the middle of long island an Ryan is coming from ct

Hey...what happens in Myrtle Beach stays in Myrtle Beach. ;)

aint that the truth!

same thing goes for this meet. what happens in the woods, stays in the woods. lol

ok there is a possiblitly i can come for a little while. might see how far brian is coming towards where i live and follow him up. im horrible with maps and my phones gps sucks lol. if i did that id have to leave sometime sat nite tho :mad:

^sweeet...I'll bring mine too :D and my new Honda shirt hehe

i doesnt not has one :(

ill bring my origional FF shirt i got from pacificrim, LOL!

well im leaving tonight/tomorrow morning (1am) ryan youll be getting a call when i get close to DC :thumbsup:

im trying to find a way for my friend to go but he has bad tires on his 08 Si.. im thinking about buying him tires and him just pay me back laters, hmmm.... fcuk it, im off to the tire store time now :p

^lol

thanks Ryan :) so then I'll see you all Saturday morning :D unless you want me to bring the tent to you on Friday :D

i think you should camp with us on friday.

bring some of your girly friends so its not a sausage fest.

Archived