Washington DC meet

BrIaN EG2

DC would be a great place for a photoshoot though.. have the whitehouse in the background.. oh yeah, best shoot evers :thumbsup:

okay ryan ill get on that :happy:

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
People going to DC meet::

-myself

-ryan

-rick

-preston (possible)

-otis

-joe w (possible)

-chris aka velo (possible)

-sarah

-jake (possible)

-anderson [photograper] (possible)

-billy (possible)

we have alot of people that MIGHT be able to go.. damnit quit being pu$$ies and just go!!! >_<

possibles:: LMK if youre going or not, and anybody else post here if youre going!!!

::$::WILL BE UPDATED FREQUENTLY::$::

lol i said i could go not if i def. was

you should edit your first post and put the list and location and dates on that one

noob.. should have let ryan make the thread :p

LOL I told him to make it. He's my assistant taskmaster.

I've been to DC before Billy, its not that bad. Crystal City is like right across the river, so what's the difference?

I'm not planning on staying overnight there though. Which is why I suggested we go camping somewhere outside of DC and just go sightseeing/photoshooting during the day.

WTF are you talking about rick, you make me money from the corner, we split 75/25 (me/you)

NOW GET ON THAT CORNER BITCH BEFORE I PIMP SLAP A HOE!!! :effyou:

Seriously, don't make me stab you. Trust me, I wouldn't lose any sleep over it.:devil:

Yeah, put the list on the first page.

Can't wait to have another meet, they are fun.

Seriously, don't make me stab you. Trust me, I wouldn't lose any sleep over it. :devil:

dont bring a knife to a gun fight son, you wont even see it coming because im straight ninja :ninja:

rick stabs people for a living so you'll lose

anyway talked to the bf and we dont know cause thats probably right after when the move in date for the new house will be and there is furniture to be bought and appliences to be bought and landscaping to be done (aka put gravel down and make a better driveway so its not so hard for us to get our cars in it lol)

well crap it sounds like were gonna scare all the gangsta's away with the violence here brian. we won't have to be worried about getting mugged, half of us will be the ones doing it!

dont bring a knife to a gun fight son, you wont even see it coming because im straight ninja :ninja:

seriously dude, pussies use guns, not ninjas.

and if you really want to cheat, remember i was EOD. ill put somethin together that will take you out plus an entire city. you definitely wont see that comin.

besides, knives are so personal. I can watch the light fade away from your eyes.:thumbsup:

rick stabs people for a living so you'll lose

true story. :ninja:

seriously dude, pussies use guns, not ninjas.

and if you really want to cheat, remember i was EOD. ill put somethin together that will take you out plus an entire city. you definitely wont see that comin.

who said ill be near by, sniper status :devil:

dont forget im a gunner son, you dont want to get pwnt, lol

NOW GET ON THAT CORNER HOE AND MAKE ME SOME MONEY!

I have to work sats, but was planning on coming up sat afternoon or early Sunday. I only live like 1.5hrs from DC.

Just need exact date and place to meet up.

who said ill be near by, sniper status :devil:

dont forget im a gunner son, you dont want to get pwnt, lol

NOW GET ON THAT CORNER HOE AND MAKE ME SOME MONEY!

gunners just spray and pray it hits something.

Sheeee-at. I def can't go anywhere in July, that's why I couldn't have possibly gone to the other one.

How about we meet at Little Falls Mall early Saturday morning (20th)? It's got plenty of parking, it's right near a waterfall, and it's right outside of DC.

Anyone else who wants to meet up later or earlier can call someone. PM me if you want my cell number.

Here's a link on Google Maps of where it is.

Little Falls Mall

well im going up on friday morning, ill get there about friday afternoon and i guess ill get a hotel somewhere up there for that night and meet up at the mall on saturday and ill leave kind of early sunday due to it being a 10 hour drive for me.. possibly leave sunday night if there is alot going on :p

ok i could ask to work the 11th (day after my bday, originally requested off to recoop from a night of drinkin) id prob only come up for a day. leave early that morn arrive home late that nite. gotta be someplace tho where i dont have to worry about my car gtn jacked or anything gtn stolen from it. one of my doors dosnt have a lock anymore :(

hell if i get the job im lookin at workin 8pm to 4am i could leave from work get shower head up and pull an all nighter

DC would be a great place for a photoshoot though.. have the whitehouse in the background.. oh yeah, best shoot evers :thumbsup:

okay ryan ill get on that :happy:

you are not allowed within 3 blocks of the white house.. well you weren't when bush was in office.

you have to have passes, tickets and permission to get close to the white house.

Archived