Washington DC meet

BrIaN EG2

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
you are not allowed within 3 blocks of the white house.. well you weren't when bush was in office.

you have to have passes, tickets and permission to get close to the white house.

military ID :devil:

Ok, put me down as a possible but doubtful. I'll inform you if it changes either way.

okie doke

*LIST UPDATED*

wish I could go...I'd party lots hehe

lina, its like an hour away from you and john.

why cant you come out? you guys have missed the past few get togethers that you committed to. this one is practically in your backyard.

besides, if you come out, you get to go see a belly dancer. :devil:

Rick, I'm gonna head down there on the 19th as early as possible. You commin with? I still want to go camping, so maybe we can on the night of the 20th somewhere.

ill come with, no problemo.

I'm ready. Need to find out what's going on with John and Lina though...

Preston, what are you gonna be doing Friday night? I'd love to buy you a drink for your 21st.

Rick, can you figure out a place where we could go camping (possibly near VA beach)? Because I have no experience with that.

Rick, can you figure out a place where we could go camping (possibly near VA beach)? Because I have no experience with that.

what kind of camping do you want?

like a tent? or just a hammock under the stars (and a mosquito net of course)

As far as i know i think im just coming up for satruday leave here early morning then leave there later that night. Not Sure... Doesnt Look Like I Will have the funds to stay the whole Night.. In a hotel or such..

Archived