Washington DC meet

BrIaN EG2

Im really working on coming. i will kno for sure friday lol... Give me Numbers so i can call u guys saturday when im in dc.

dont make me come pick you up

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

bad news. i cant make it :( . theres been too many birtday presants for family, and not enough money for me to make the trip. maybe the next meet

well iv got an interview for a second job today so gettin off from both would be kinda hard. plus my girl is having a hard time payin for her classes and books and what not so ima try to help her out a little bit more. here the past few months iv been paying all of our bills so she can have money for class cuz shes having a hard time getting finacial aid

yes, gas money and food because we are all camping right? I'm bringing the tent :D It fits 5 people so you all have to haze for the tent! haha jk

I GOT DIBBS IN LINAS TINT!!!! :happy:

camping in thunderstorms arent that bad. ive done it on several occasions. its actually quite cool. ill bring some tarps, we can hang them above our camp site, then we can all sit around the fire and listen to the thunder.

Brian, you can be in the tent... :D

AWESOME!!! WOOT WOOT!!!

camping in thunderstorms arent that bad. ive done it on several occasions. its actually quite cool. ill bring some tarps, we can hang them above our camp site, then we can all sit around the fire and listen to the thunder.

ill need one for the sol, i has a small leak lol

hmm for fun.. WE SHALL GO STREAKING!!! LMAO!!! hahaha :laugh:

i dont know honestly, ryan you know the area better than I.. wtf are we going to do for the three days? huh

LMAO. Well, we probably won't be down there till Friday night depending on Rick.

We'll set up our campsite and drink and cook.

Then we'll head up to DC on Saturday if you guys are up for it (Lina can jump in the reflecting pool lol).

Take some pics.

Camp out one more night.

Then I gotta head back around noon on Sunday.

But don't you worry, I've got another meet up my sleeve..... :thumbsup:

Archived