Washington DC meet

BrIaN EG2

title says it all.. me and ryan are trying to get together a nice little meet in DC when i get home, the date is unknown but soon to be posted.. let me know if you can go, it will be somewhere from june 10th to june 28th..

and if anybody lives near me and wants to go we can meet up before we go to DC and convoy there.. itll be great for some video footage and ill try to get my friend to go, he's a really good photographer.. ill see how much he would charge to do a photoshoot and see if he wants to go with me, ill need a cameraman for the convoy :p

post here if you can go, dates will be posted soon. and PM me or ryan if you have ANY questions.. oh and it shall be BYOB or we can hit up a bar :)

People going to DC meet::

~ Myself aka BrIaN EG2

~ Ryan aka WBS

~ Rick aka Rick B

~ Ronald aka Otis

~ Preston aka Tallhamer88

~ Thomas aka Blubyu (possible)

~ JW aka Joe W (possible)

~ Chris aka Velocifero (possible)

~ Sarah aka DelSolSweetie (possible) most likely not

~ Jake aka Diablo2dusk (possible)

~ Anderson [photograper] (possible)

~ Billy aka Humphries (possible)

~ Dylan aka Repsol (possible)

~ Julian aka Truebluecb7 (possible)

~ Rob aka Kastigir (possible)

we have alot of people that MIGHT be able to go.. damnit quit being pu$$ies and just go!!! :effyou:

possibles:: LMK if youre going or not, and anybody else post here if youre going!!!

::$::WILL BE UPDATED FREQUENTLY::$::

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hell yea. gotta be after june 10th. i dont turn 21 til then. dc is about a 3hr drive from here i think. need more details. im interested and im fairly sure hondahunter would be 2.

Im down for a DC meet anytime.

There is an awesome restaurant that we all need to go to at one point.

Its a Moroccan place called Marrakesh.

Its like $15 a person and you sit down on traditional couches around small tables, they come and wash your hands (its all finger food) and they serve you a 7 course meal.

halfway through the meal they have a belly dancer come out and perform for everyone.

the food is excellent as well as the cultural experience.

Its like $15 a person and you sit down on traditional couches around small tables, they come and wash your hands (its all finger food) and they serve you a 7 course meal.

halfway through the meal they have a belly dancer come out and perform for everyone.

hey guys I know you hate me but one of my boys is from DC and I gurantee I could thus get us a place to spend the night instead of paying a hotel

title says it all.. me and ryan are trying to get together a nice little meet in DC when i get home, the date is unknown but soon to be posted.. let me know if you can go, it will be somewhere from june 10th to june 28th..

and if anybody lives near me and wants to go we can meet up before we go to DC and convoy there.. itll be great for some video footage and ill try to get my friend to go, he's a really good photographer.. ill see how much he would charge to do a photoshoot and see if he wants to go with me, ill need a cameraman for the convoy :p

post here if you can go, dates will be posted soon. and PM me or ryan if you have ANY questions.. oh and it shall be BYOB or we can hit up a bar :)

Yeah I dunno maybe..

hell yea. gotta be after june 10th. i dont turn 21 til then. dc is about a 3hr drive from here i think. need more details. im interested and im fairly sure hondahunter would be 2.

yeah itll have to be after after the 10th because i have to put everything on the sol and i get home june 6th :thumbsup:

even if youre not 21 ill share :p

I'd like to come, if it's on a Sat/Sun I can come Sat afternoon.

yeah itll more than likely be during the weekend so the most people possible can go and we can go out and have lots-o-fun :happy:

sounds great rick! im down to go and do whatever

Well, lets set a specific date and set this in stone.

Lina and John have no excuse to not make this meet, its in your back yard.

How does the 19th-21st sound to everyone? It gives everyone enough time to plan and arrange their work schedules accordingly.

ill talk to ryan about it, but it sounds good to me rick

Ryan sent me a text this morning asking me to start the preparations for the meet.

Good crap.

OK. So. We could prob all try to meet up either Friday night or Saturday morning and then have a nice little photoshoot Saturday, then go sightseeing, etc?

Then maybe Saturday night we could find someplace to go camping like we were planning before. Then Sunday at the beach maybe?

Any other ideas?

because rick and ryan are secret lovers.. not ryan and brian hahaha

my boyfriend said we could go.. i would want to go to the smithsonian while up there.. if i even spelt it right

good sh!t, well if you want to convoy there im willing.. let me know.. so far youre the only one coming from anywhere close to me, lol

Good crap.

OK. So. We could prob all try to meet up either Friday night or Saturday morning and then have a nice little photoshoot Saturday, then go sightseeing, etc?

Then maybe Saturday night we could find someplace to go camping like we were planning before. Then Sunday at the beach maybe?

Any other ideas?

sounds good.. we have to hit up that place rick was talking about and for sure have some brewski in coolers while camping :happy:

here are some pictures from my friend that im trying to get to go.. IMO he is pro status

(this was at the IA ::import alliance:: meet in atlanta)

3483270337_19d2224081.jpg

3484085018_20d52fd708.jpg

3484083074_dc270eb74d.jpg

3484083314_7b8fcc5b97.jpg

3483268827_5a41c62be4.jpg

3483543787_b83bd20a1b.jpg

3484358512_454132046b.jpg

3483543455_6a09bb9937.jpg

ask off for that friday and saturday seeing that its pretty far off right now.. they shouldnt have trouble filling your spot :thumbsup:

only thing is i need about $300 a month just for my car payments and insurance. plus gas money and etc. one week off would kill me haha. but i'll figure something out. since i havent ever met up with you guys yet. maybe ill just sell some drugs or something...... :laugh:

or sell your ass on the corner like i do.

you just better stay away from my corner muthafracker! :devil:

WTF are you talking about rick, you make me money from the corner, we split 75/25 (me/you)

NOW GET ON THAT CORNER BITCH BEFORE I PIMP SLAP A HOE!!! :effyou:

Crystal City VA is SOOOO much safer than DC.

I lived in Crystal City, it was much better than DC. Walk 5 blocks in DC and tell me you weren't scared someone was going to stab you.

or drive 10 blocks without worrying about someone stealing your car.

Archived