Happy Thanksgiving!!!

SIR_VTEC

Hey guys havent been around that much, been really busy with work finally...but wanted to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving, and hopefully all you get to spend time with family...My moms working tomorrow so our family is putting it off till friday....well cya guys later... :thumbsup:

Hey guys havent been around that much, been really busy with work finally...but wanted to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving, and hopefully all you get to spend time with family...My moms working tomorrow so our family is putting it off till friday....well cya guys later...:thumbsup:

happy tday man!! :laugh:

my family had ours at the end of october, just a lil early

I spent over 5 hours cooking today. Started at 11:30am and didn't finish till nearly 6pm. I made everything except the turkey and the dressing/stuffing. There was enough food to feed a small army! I only ate half of the dishes I made- I didn't even taste the rest and I'm absolutely stuffed. Now it's off to bed because Chris has to be at work at 4am.

Retail FTL. I've been there. Had to leave at 2am to get to work by 4 and open by 6. Work till 11pm w/o breaks. Then clean up, leave at midnight, and get home at 2am the next morning.

yeah, its definitely some bs. I just got back from dropping him off and there's already a line of at least 100 people standing outside of best buy, and you know some of them were out there from about 11pm last night (at least!). Thankfully he's off at around noon-1ish today. He's got one of the shortest shifts out of everyone today- most of them are working 10 hour shifts. I'm going out later this afternoon with him, his mom & my mom after lunch and hopefully the crowds will have cleared out a bit by then but I'm still giving myself an hour to even get into the shopping center and to find parking- it took over half an hour to get in at tax-free weekend back in august. I *really* feel sorry for everyone working retail today.

Archived