Ford Mustang Ranger

that's really crazy looking. I dunno if I like it or not. lol. it does combine my two favourites though... mustangs & trucks... mmmmmmmmmmm..... trucks...

ok first thought be fore i opened this was "cool a mustang motor in a ranger, i've thought about doing this."

thought when i opened the thread "wtf happened to the rast of the truck?"

ok first thought be fore i opened this was "cool a mustang motor in a ranger, i've thought about doing this."

thought when i opened the thread "wtf happened to the rast of the truck?"

5.0L + Ranger = Otay.

32v 4.6L Modular + Ranger = OMFG.

Blown 32v 4.6L Modular + Ranger = SWEET JESUS.

351C + stroked + bottleshot out of the ass + built rear and slicks + ranger =

LOL BYEBYE COMPETITION.

OMFGAWD ahahahahahahahahahahahahah ROFLMFO!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh:

i cant stop laughing that is too funny!!! i wouldnt even be able to slap the driver of that truck because i would be seriously on the ground laughing too hard, hahaha... that is soo UGLY

5.0L + Ranger = Otay.

LOL BYEBYE COMPETITION.

if i keep my ranger it'll have a 351 in it :p i've already been pricing them for about a month now.

the rear scoop's arent from that year front end i do believe..and yea if the front end had a body drop itd look much better.

and the side skirt looks like that of an e36 bmw...

if i keep my ranger it'll have a 351 in it :p i've already been pricing them for about a month now.

i want to run it to see if i get stomped by a truck, lol... only truck that has owned me so far is the SRT10 Ram... i killed a ford lightning when i had the teggy b/c it was raining and he did nothing but spin until i was 3.5 cars in front of him, lol :laugh:

i want to run it to see if i get stomped by a truck, lol... only truck that has owned me so far is the SRT10 Ram... i killed a ford lightning when i had the teggy b/c it was raining and he did nothing but spin until i was 3.5 cars in front of him, lol :laugh:

loollololol.

if only that run against the lightning had been on dry pavement. :thumbsup:

5.0L + Ranger = Otay.

so damn I was going to say something about the motor!

but yah IF it had the say the 4.6 out of the cobra of that year.. it would be pretty badass.. but i havent seen a truck with a 4.6 in it...

could be cause the 5.0 swap are WAAAAAYYYY better

and easier

but only in a ranger.. when you decide to put it in a 84 mazda it become a pain in the ass

so damn I was going to say something about the motor!

but yah IF it had the say the 4.6 out of the cobra of that year.. it would be pretty badass.. but i havent seen a truck with a 4.6 in it...

could be cause the 5.0 swap are WAAAAAYYYY better

and easier

but only in a ranger.. when you decide to put it in a 84 mazda it become a pain in the ass

lol depends on what 4.6 you're comparing the 5.0L to. ;) if it's the 2v from the 96/04 GT's then sure .. if it's the 32v 4.6 found in cobra's from 96/98, 99/01, it's great, if it's the 03/04 Cobra's supercharged 32v 4.6 then OMIGAW. the 3v 4.6 from the 05+ GT is so so decent. But, even still. 5.0L is a contender, torquey little motor.

loollololol.

if only that run against the lightning had been on dry pavement.:thumbsup:

yes i know, i would have DIED! ill try it again when i go home :devil:

i see the guy running around all the time, maybe ill give him a little run in the evo :)

yes i know, i would have DIED! ill try it again when i go home :devil:

i see the guy running around all the time, maybe ill give him a little run in the evo :)

Might be a mildly different story then.

No worries. 600 bucks and he should hurt your feelings. LOL.

lol depends on what 4.6 you're comparing the 5.0L to. ;) if it's the 2v from the 96/04 GT's then sure .. if it's the 32v 4.6 found in cobra's from 96/98, 99/01, it's great, if it's the 03/04 Cobra's supercharged 32v 4.6 then OMIGAW. the 3v 4.6 from the 05+ GT is so so decent. But, even still. 5.0L is a contender, torquey little motor.

true true.. my ex bf had a 98 cobra.. then went to a 99 cobra

5.0 is still more awesome :)

Archived