Mike's Sol

SolLesHonda

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've never been formerly asked.....you're just too shy aren't you....just playin'. If you want one, I'd be glad to work something up for you. Might be a couple days though.

tried to pm you but for some reason it wont accept my messages, even the one of the picture of me playing with peanut butter.

I appreciate everybody making fun of the photoshop I did for Mike. I personally thought it looked pretty cool.....but I guess you all suck.

hahaha , im sorry man , it does look cool , i just like buggin him. i love you too , lol....f*g

I appreciate everybody making fun of the photoshop I did for Mike. I personally thought it looked pretty cool.....but I guess you all suck.

I really do like it Nate, how hard was the fake burnout becuase I noticed every detail and I notcied how you made the wheel spin but just like a real burnout you can see right through the rim to the rotor, how difficult was that ?

Honestly.....it took about 10 minutes to get the smoke effect just right. Making the front wheels spin took about 15 seconds, and the border and text took about 2 minutes. It's one of the easiest ones I've done, but one of the cooler effects.

Archived