90's Official New Plan

90IntegraC1

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

brian-thanks nigga

rob-i know i was JKJKJKJKJJKJKJKJKJK

92-dude. it's awesome.

i have to thanks Mike W. for the flywheel choice, seems to have freed up about 10 whp, the clutch is tough for a lot of people but i'm used to it now. It engages and disengages soooo hard...like it's instantaneous.

but yeah, hopefully oil change and idle fix tonight. that's all.

Dude, I thought you knew this guy? It even says in his sig he's got a stage one clutch, pressure plate, and lighter flywheel.

Dan, do you normally not do your own oil changes or do you just want to get this thing checked and that's why you're doing this?

harry-try reading...clutchmasters stage 1 clutch and pressure plate. clutchmasters 8 lb aluminum flywheel

john-i've done oil changes, but i don't have a drain pan and i don't enjoy changing Honda oil filters lol. this guy does it for $15, and i just want to get that over with...and he's checking that idle problem.

here's some pics...sorry i didn't take "progress pics," i kept forgetting to bring my camera lol, here's pics that i just took for the AT-MT swap.

The shift knob is temporary, so don't flame about it.

interior...notice the pedals in there look nice

INTERIOR.jpg

dash

DASH.jpg

my shiny new clutch cable bracket

CLUTCHCABLEBRACKET.jpg

the new cluster

CLUSTER.jpg

the clutch cable through the firewall

CABLEFIREWALL.jpg

the sweet action valve cover brackets for the clutch cable

VALVECOVERBRACKETS.jpg

ha well the Acura dealership is tired of seeing my face b/c i was in there every day the last week ordering the smallest parts that cost like $.30 a piece lol....so i was hoping it would look like it was always MT.

good thing about all the cable cars. even the autos had the hole in the firewall for the cable to pass through. you should be able to gear cruise up as well 90.

i hate the acura dealership here. the parts clerk is some ginger dude that makes fun of me for having an itr. try this link if you need anything else, its where i get the little knick knack parts.

acura oem parts

^ Agreed. I've used acuraoemparts.com before, and haven't had any problems.:thumbsup:

manuals have cruise too mycar. as soon as you step on either clutch or brake it turns off. autos its just brake. my 01 coupe has cruise , fully loaded really. except for all the extra weight in body trim garbage they slap on some of them.

Archived