90's Official New Plan

90IntegraC1

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i know. it's awesome.

update: so my headunit is back in. the wires are soddered and taped so it's a real clean install now. tonight i couldn't get my oil changed and IACV looked at again...but hopefully tomorrow night.

i have to pay the techs at mercedes $400 tomorrow for their help, then i can start saving for the lsvtec parts.

i know. it's awesome.

update: so my headunit is back in. the wires are soddered and taped so it's a real clean install now. tonight i couldn't get my oil changed and IACV looked at again...but hopefully tomorrow night.

i have to pay the techs at mercedes $400 tomorrow for their help, then i can start saving for the lsvtec parts.

good deal man

b-o-o-s-t

Did that AT-MT swap looks clean as crap. Hope you can get the little stuff worked out.

What's wrong with Honda filters? They are easy as crap. Try changing the filter on a Saturn Ion....

i don't enjoy going under my car. it's too low and i don't have jackstands.

soooo, i'd rather just be lazy and pay for the little stuff and do as much as i can with the big things like the AT-MT and lsvtec...

yeah you called me dum dum.

sweeeeeet....can't do it tomorrow.

i have to do this special olympics thing for my school from 4-8. then i'm going to hang out with the girl....hmmm my entire weekend got fracked up because of this.

Sadly, he works late every night. The only "breaks" he has is Monday when he does not work, Saturday anywhere after 5:00pm unless he has side work then he has late night to drink, and Sunday's if he has no side work.

Pino, nothing is getting done, the head is getting torn apart again and it is getting machined. I have a BAD oil leak, been through like 15 quarts of oil in two weeks, maybe more, we think the head got warped and it is leaking from there. We shall see Sunday, eh?

eh i'm being lazy.

soooo tonight i went to this guy Glen, a very knowledgable Honda person, and he tried cleaning the IACV and also flushing and refilling coolant.

I need a new IACV, thermostat, and coolant drain plug b/c mine is cracked.

All that will be installed next week when my car get's inspected.

That's all for now...

stop lights/stop signs suck. seriously. and traffic jams. omg.

anyway. this weekend sucks.

i could be roller painting, but noooooo, i'm a special referee for a special soccer game.

Archived