90's Official New Plan

90IntegraC1

i know sir, i'm trying to get that tomorrow....i sold it to some mexican guy at work, but he didn't pay me yet.

anyway, i think i might have just sold the full '92 parts car for $125. Works for me!

still saving for lsvtec parts....i'll probably start a new thread for that build, then another one for the turbo in the spring/summer.....

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm getting the IM i sold to the mexican guy back today for free cause he never paid, and it comes with a new IACV, so I should be set.

I'm using P72 I believe for lsvtec, then maybe Hondata S200 if i go OBD-1, or Zdyne if I stay OBD-0.

im sorry.

edit:

quick update on what's going on...today i got the MT intake manifold and i also got a new coolant drain plug since mine is cracked and leaking. Tomorrow i'm going to Acura to order a new IACV and IM Gasket....all this going along with me putting the oem headlights on from the '92...

starting to save after this revving is fixed, then my birthday is on Dec. 5th, so i should get some money to get me started on purchasing lsvtec parts....that's all.

before:

headlights.jpg

here's some morning pics...after:

newpics1.jpg

newpics2.jpg

newpics3.jpg

i'm getting the passwordjdm one-pieces for Christmas, these are just temporary and better than the projecters....correct?

I must be the only HF member who didn't hate your former headlights (though I never saw them in person of course so that may account...)

Whoever invented multi-piece headlights should be shot. I hate the fact that I have to buy new headlights for my sol just so they won't look broken up from the overlap of the two halves.

Archived