HondaForums Meet

CleanGSR

Hondaforums Meet  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend a Summer of 2006 Hondaforums meet in the Ohio area?

• Yes
    • No

It'll only take me 2 hours to get to Kentucky and 4 to get to Ohio... seeing that i live right below Kentucky and at an angle to Ohio... so I should be able to make it no matter what... i might bribe Zong to drive me there in the Skyline... hahahaha!!! :laugh:

dammit

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That settles it then. Hondaforums meet will have to be farther away from Kentucky.

I probably won't go if B16A3 Del Sol go's. I'll just have my own invite only meet in St. Louis. I might be the only one there, but I like me so it would be okay.

Maybe he would if you got his name right.

It's xxscaxx, not xxxscaxxx.

that hella made me laugh.

well, if this is the case, someone else will have to step up and plan the meet. I did the best I could do, but it's been taken out of my hands at this point.

nah bro, its not like that. i didnt mean to stir crap up, i'm just trying to make everyone happy, and it seemed to backfire. prolly will be in KY, but i figured the best time to discuss it was while nothing is for sure yet.

I'm going to the meet regardless of where it is and I don't have a problem having it somewhere else at all. the reason why I said lets have it in KY is simply because I was the one throwing out ideas on what to do and such and it's easier the person planning the event to plan it in his hometown or somewhere close. what I meant by my post is if it's decided that somewhere other the KY is best for everyone, I can't plan the meet. in this case, someone else will have to step up and actually plan the meet.

yeah. it looks like most of the people are near there or east of there anyway. it just sucks that its 17 hours for me. but it works for everyone else.... i think its a good location for everone and im the outcast.

Yor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BBS and B16Vtec have taken it on by themselves to try and organize this meet(I know I was the first to bring up this subject officially,see my posting on 15 Feb.2006 at 11.06pm under HondaForums......Del Sol Meet) Good job guys!!!!!!(and I am ssssoooo pleased at that as it would give me the chance to meet up with you guys

Me?.....oh it's ok except that

1)I have to apply to the American Embassy here for my travel visa

2)fly thousands of internatioal miles to New York

3)catch a flight to Louisville

4)and place advance hotel bookings

and all this is no problem.......come guys I just wanna meet you!!!!!!!

and maybe one of these days I might organize a meet for HF in Malaysia!!!!!!!! ha ha ha!!!!!there you go!!!!!!!cheers everyone!

That would be pretty cool. I don't care where we have the meet and I'll still be glad to help BBS in anyway possible, but I'm serious, if the 2 mentioned above are planning on going count me out. I"m not going to spend a few hundred dollars and time away from my wife to hear people tell me "they have a ferrari back home in their garage but wanted to keep the miles off it."

Most of the HF members are toward the east. Im north and central. northern MN is like 16+ hours from KY. I have no problem with driving that far, Its just too expensive. and I'm broke.

I'm sure most of the members attending wouldn't have a problem helping you out with money. plus if we put 3-4 guys in one hotel room, that would cut down costs a lot.

not to be a pain but if I'm going I would prefer to pay for it myself. but yea, the hotel thing would help a hell of a lot. I'll see what I can do for gas money, I might be able to work soon so you never know. I really want to go. I would drive anywhere in the U.S. for the meet if I had the $. So I guess I might be there after all.

Archived