HondaForums Meet

CleanGSR

Hondaforums Meet  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend a Summer of 2006 Hondaforums meet in the Ohio area?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it's still in KY, I believe. I don't know what the talk is about changing the location, but the traveling the farthest has been approved for arrival in KY and stay in KY and everything else in KY...

I still need to order some things and get some things fixed.

kinda glad you moved it up a bit BBS. that will give us some time to get some work done on my car. i was getting suspension real soon but found out when getting my emissions warranty extension work at honda that i need new axle boots. ahhh, minor setback

what all is goin to be happening besides socializing and meetin everyone. activities, drinks food etc.?

bowling, food....I don't know all the details yet. I just now got the date final and stuff. any ideas will definately be taken into account.

I really want this to happen but where in KY are we going to meet? In a parking lot somewhere? You know where we should meet, the corvette museum(sp?!?) parking lot :laugh: HAHA that would piss them off all of those hondas that would be hilarious, plus that is like 2.5 hours from my house...:thumbsup:

I love bowling, so that would be cool. Would be cool if you have one of those really fast go cart tracks too.

I'm sure we could all roll out to Kart Kountry and have fun there. the only bad thing about KK is that you have to stop and pay for each lap. the good thing is it's the longest track in the US. it's tons of fun sliding the karts around though.

we should get another thread thats stickied with the final date, and other information, cause 11 pages is alot to search through, and nobody talk in the otherone

edit: 12 pages

Archived