HondaForums Meet

CleanGSR

Hondaforums Meet  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend a Summer of 2006 Hondaforums meet in the Ohio area?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow. thanks. I didn't really think anyone cared if I came or not, but I will manage. If nothing else I will take money out of my bank account and pay it back in summer. I dont have money problems then. I will be there. I might even bring someone along to split the gas cost with. If that's ok.

Sorry, can't attend, even though it sounds fun.

Problem is, our mods are spread out into all 4 corners of the U.S.

NY, Miami, SF and LA areas.

Let me know how I can help...

to shaOlinzerO......thks for the info(yur are a great help)...well I have been checking from my side and it seems International Airlines only go to NY(nearest to Louisville).....then I must catch a domestic flight to Louisville......can you check if MAS/SIA/Thai(or any International Airlines land in Louisville)?

My alternative is to catch a flight from here to Lexington(incidentally is this airport close to Louisville?) thks pal!!!!

also am looking at Microtel Inn Louisville(East),KY or Hyatt Regency Louisville...any other hotels you will recommend?

to shaOlinzerO......thks for the info(yur are a great help)...well I have been checking from my side and it seems International Airlines only go to NY(nearest to Louisville).....then I must catch a domestic flight to Louisville......can you check if MAS/SIA/Thai(or any International Airlines land in Louisville)?

My alternative is to catch a flight from here to Lexington(incidentally is this airport close to Louisville?) thks pal!!!!

also am looking at Microtel Inn Louisville(East),KY or Hyatt Regency Louisville...any other hotels you will recommend?

if you wanted to catch a flight to lexington, I wouldn't have a problem meeting you over there. the lexington airport is only about an hour away from louisville.

wow. thanks. I didn't really think anyone cared if I came or not, but I will manage. If nothing else I will take money out of my bank account and pay it back in summer. I dont have money problems then. I will be there. I might even bring someone along to split the gas cost with. If that's ok.

Hey blackdelsol I'll throw in $20 for you and if you wont take the money, I'll just suck the gas out of my tank,late in the night, into yours!!! :laugh:

well i drive a 97 civic lx and i am saving up money to swap a new engine into it but im not sure if it's gonna happen or not. I think its gay to make stuff up so im not gonna do it. I would like to come and maybe learn a few things thats all.

You are more than welcome to come. Just don't make an ass out of yourself here talking smack with something you don't have. That's all we ask. Oh, and thinking you know everything ... but it's cool man, you seem alright. More people at the meet the merrier.

+1. I want to see how different everyone looks from my mental picture. Often your mind creates a mental picture according to what you know about someone, and I think its' really crazy to see how inaccurate that is. If anyone knows what I'm talking about...

Archived