HondaForums Meet

CleanGSR

Hondaforums Meet  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend a Summer of 2006 Hondaforums meet in the Ohio area?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I won't get cams until mid summer. I will be getting them, but my goal is just to get to the meet. btw b16 the only diff. between your car and mine is a header ( I thought you had one), and a short throw and weighted shift knob. Sexy- I would pic you up if you were on the way. I want to see your car though. you should drive it. I'm driving mine. I am getting closer to being able to go to the meet too... today it snowed 6 inches, so I could plow snow. I made $120 in 2 hours.

I do have a header, but mines a 4-1 and yours is a 4-2-1. It should be interesting to see the difference between those 2 since everything else in our setups is pretty much the same.

SexyH22 - I'll pick you up on the way if you are somehow in St. Louis when I am headed to Kentucky.

i definitly want a ride in a couple of your guys cars. especially solLess and sexh22's, but most likely we wont see his ride.

dont worry b16, i'm not forgetting about you. id like a ride in yours too, and BBS.

a little story for you guys....

well i was at white castle with my friends the other night, and the car show right down the road must have been broken up, so sometimes kids meet in the white castle parking lot. there was a nice s2000, and i think a cavalier and some crapty other car. when i was walking outside, they pull up like they are mario andretti, and start reving there engines like crazy. hahaha, i rolled down my window, and as i drove by in my friends car, i said "your cars are slow." haha they got so mad they tried following us out of the parking lot, but cops were around and they turned back around. idiots...

That's pretty funny. They're lucky they weren't able to race you....they would have been embarassed.

I'll let anybody go for a ride in my car that wants to and most of you drive it if you want...(xxscaxx, sexyh22, solles, bbs...etc...) no noobs can drive my car though.

That's pretty funny. They're lucky they weren't able to race you....they would have been embarassed.

I'll let anybody go for a ride in my car that wants to and most of you drive it if you want...(xxscaxx, sexyh22, solles, bbs...etc...) no noobs can drive my car though.

DAMN!!! i wanted to drive your car! oh well, too bad for me.

Hey, I'll consider it. Of course, I'd get to drive yours if I let you drive mine..... Wouldn't mind seeing the difference of a B16A in a much lighter chassis. I've got this fear that I'm going to be the slowest car at the meet. I know I'm slower than BBS, SolLes, xxscaxx, SexyH22, and probably you cause I weigh more. Oh well, I can be the slow stepchild.

Hey, I'll consider it. Of course, I'd get to drive yours if I let you drive mine..... Wouldn't mind seeing the difference of a B16A in a much lighter chassis. I've got this fear that I'm going to be the slowest car at the meet. I know I'm slower than BBS, SolLes, xxscaxx, SexyH22, and probably you cause I weigh more. Oh well, I can be the slow stepchild.

I was going to be the slowest one because i had a D15 before this weekend but I'm, i guess you could say, alright now... and not to disappoint anyone I might not be able to bring the car because my Dad wants to put in Cams and Cam gears this summer, and he said maybe a Turbo if he has the spare money(graduation present) but ill try to bring it just for you B16Vtec,xxscaxx,SolLesHonda,BBS,and everyone that has helped me on here...

Sexy, you won't be faster than me bitch. Promise. I'll bring Nitrous if I have to. Haha, just kidding.

I think xxscaxx might be able to beat me too. I don't know. B16, you won't be the slowest, 97accordjdm or BDS will. (no offense guys), but they haven't modded much yet. I'm sure a noob will be there and be slower. No worries, and if you are the slowest, that says a lot for us as a whole. The slowest car on our team/group is a DOHC B16 sol. That's much better than having a D15b8 cx.

oh B16Vtec actually me and yuenlester might be the slowest there because we wont have cars but yuenlester probally will because he probally reant a car, not me I'm going greyhound :laugh:

My car will be under construction getting cams, cam gears, and a turbo for my graduation presents(maybe the turbo):thumbsup:

Yuenlester will probably get picked up by one of us so he won't have to get a car. I think him and I are both waiting to hear from BBS about whether or not he can move the date back a little. Yunlester can't come until the end of May or later, so we need to see if we can have the date end of May or later.

Yuenlester will probably get picked up by one of us so he won't have to get a car. I think him and I are both waiting to hear from BBS about whether or not he can move the date back a little. Yunlester can't come until the end of May or later, so we need to see if we can have the date end of May or later.

So i will be the slowest one there... but If the HF meet is after July 18th I cant go because I'll be in basic training for the ARMY. I'll be back in September, but during basic I'll be in Fort Knox,KY... :laugh: thats pretty funny that I'll be in basic training in the same state where we will have the HF meet :laugh:

b16vtec you might have me by a hair, with your suspension. I have the short throw so I could shift that little bit faster, plus you have 200 more RPM until redline, but we should be very close. I won't consider myself the slowest one there, just the least fast. I'm optomistic.

if i go my car will own all your cars in the slowest car column. i bet my car wouldn't even make it there, it would brake down in delaware then i'd have to walk the rest of the way.

Archived