HondaForums Meet

CleanGSR

Hondaforums Meet  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend a Summer of 2006 Hondaforums meet in the Ohio area?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just posting in here to say that it will most likely be in Louisville, KY since BBS is organizing it and he will be able to plan stuff much easier. If this changes anybody who voted yes, to a no, please post here so I can keep a head count.

BBS- When the time gets closer and we have a date set, I'll start a new thread and have everybody PM me if they plan to attend. I can keep a head count and people's names so you'll have one thing less to do. Also if you want to let me know when the time comes and have me tell everybody, that would be fine. Anything I can do to help you out, just let me know.

Just posting in here to say that it will most likely be in Louisville, KY since BBS is organizing it and he will be able to plan stuff much easier. If this changes anybody who voted yes, to a no, please post here so I can keep a head count.

BBS- When the time gets closer and we have a date set, I'll start a new thread and have everybody PM me if they plan to attend. I can keep a head count and people's names so you'll have one thing less to do. Also if you want to let me know when the time comes and have me tell everybody, that would be fine. Anything I can do to help you out, just let me know.

awesome man, I totally appreciate that. I'm thinking a weekend in May would be best for everybody. I'm not sure if you all know this, but Solsociety has a thing called East Coast Invasion. we had it in louisville last year and had an awesome time, but it's in PA/NY this year on June 10th. I plan on going to that also, so we'll probably set the date for the 1st or 2nd weekend in May. that way, if someone plans on attending both meets, work won't get too mad.

so far, plans for the meet consist of arriving friday night and meeting at the hotel and relaxing that night. the next morning would be breakfast and car washing time. after that, I don't know until noon. then we eat lunch and head over to one of the parks and chill/chat/do whatever. whenever everyone gets hungry, we'll go to a nice sit down place to get more food. after than, probably go bowling or something.

if anyone has anything they want to add, just post it or something. I'm up for anything really. I'm not sure how long you all would want to stay here, but hopefully there'll be an autocross one of those sundays.

Not available in June or the July 4th weekend. Not available around the 17th of May.

If there will be an autocross on the Sunday I'll come more than likely. Can't come on Fridays though, work. I work every other Saturday as well so it is doubtful I could come.

BBS....thats sounds great!!!!!(just a thought I assume when we move..and I don't mean me since I will not be driving,we all move as in a convey????It would be an awesome sight with all the sols moving in a line!!!!! just dying to get a pic of it)

mtm I will PM you/B16Vtec soon to get more details as I have to apply to the American Embassy for my travel visa(which is pretty difficult now with all the terrorist thing going on)and actual location/hotel bookings and how to get to the location from the nearest international airport.

what!?! you have no excuse. I'm driving up to NY for the Solsociety meet in June. you can't use gas as an excuse...I know mine eats more:)

yeah well your car is worth driving 12 hours for...mine probably wouldn't make it there.

to BBS.... I know this is still early...... but my travel agent needs to know at least approximately where(location)the meeting is....detailed address state/town...so that they can give me an approximate costing.Thks

I'll let you know for sure in the next two days. the park would be Cox's Park in Louisville, KY, but I'm not sure about the hotel. I'm thinking Goshen, KY would be a good choice for hotels

Archived