HondaForums Meet

CleanGSR

Hondaforums Meet  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend a Summer of 2006 Hondaforums meet in the Ohio area?

• Yes
    • No

i'm not trying to change up the plans or anythin... but is there a reason why we shose KY? is there a more central location that we could get more people to make it?

what if we set up a poll to find out the most practical location? especially since were in the early planning phase.

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SexyH22 - I mentioned Missouri thinking it would be more centralized but got some crap about it from a few members. I live about an hour south of St. Louis. If you wanted to drive to my place, you could leave your car in my garage and ride on to Kentucky with me in my del sol. That would save you some miles on your car if nothing else.

SexyH22 - I mentioned Missouri thinking it would be more centralized but got some crap about it from a few members. I live about an hour south of St. Louis. If you wanted to drive to my place, you could leave your car in my garage and ride on to Kentucky with me in my del sol. That would save you some miles on your car if nothing else.

im sure he'd want to bring his car so he can show off :laugh:

yeah, how far is kentucky from NY?

i think we should take a poll from everyone that is really seroious about coming, and find where they live and pic the most central location. not trying to piss anyone off but 17 hours is a long drie, and i really do wanna come.

That's fine with me, but I have a feeling that if we get a central location like St. Louis then we'll lose a lot of people from the east coast and still won't have many from the west coast show up. To be honest, I don't know how to solve the problem.

yeah, i dunnothat there is a solution. everyone that is planning on going should say the state they live in just to get an idea of the area were looking at..... its about 13 hrs to st louis from Colorado, right b16? i'd be down to met up if i end up coming, we jus tgotta see.

im coming from CO

Yeah, Greeley to St. Louis would be about 13 hours with a couple of food stops. St. Louis to Burlington, CO (where my grandparents live) would be about 10 hours with a couple of food/gas stops.

Feel free to start a poll on where people would want it. You could do St. Louis, Kentucky, Ohio, Denver, etc..... We might find a really large group of west coasters that would want to go if it was closer to them. I'm up for a drive about anywhere, but like SexyH22, my limit would be about a 12-13 hour drive.

That's fine with me, but I have a feeling that if we get a central location like St. Louis then we'll lose a lot of people from the east coast and still won't have many from the west coast show up. To be honest, I don't know how to solve the problem.

There really isn't a solution. Unlike most forums, the members on here are pretty spaced out when it comes to locations. That, and the limited amount of active members just causes problems for a meet. There aren't enough people in any one area for almost everyone to be able to go to a meet without some people travelling a LOT further than others.

hahaha. i'm definitly interested in coming, but lets wait till we figure out exact locations and crap... i dont feel like driving a billion hours.

oh, and if i come, i can probably get a couple of my buddies to come. a couple Evo's and WRX/STis.

Archived