HondaForums Meet

CleanGSR

Hondaforums Meet  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend a Summer of 2006 Hondaforums meet in the Ohio area?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm gonna be honest i really dont know anything. Like I said I just wanna come and maybe learn some things and maybe get some advice and what not.

all the more reason to come. I'm not sure where you're from, but the meet is going to be in KY. I know you're pretty young, but I promise we'll take care of you. you'll have a great time and learn a lot. of course your're invited to the meet. whether you come or not is totally up to you.

welcome to the site.

lucky. if we meet you do know, solLess, everyone is going to want a ride in it. i wouldnt be suprised if it was the same for my car, but more likely yours.

if this meet does go down, my goal is to have my exhaust and tune for 300AWHP (even though i kinda do already have 300awhp, but ill get a custom tune).

I don't know ... I'll give a couple members rides, and some members the keys to drive it .. with me in it of course .. but I'm not driving noobs everywhere or people I hate. Haha, anyway. I want to drive or get a ride in B16's sol and the STI and BBS' sol.

Same here. Those are three that I want to ride in. Yours, BBS, and xxscaxx. I'll let you drive my car no problem SolLes. I also want to take a ride in BlackDelSol to see how much different his car is than mine with the 4-2-1 and cams.

I'd trade you in a heartbeat, but don't think it would as good of a trade for you.

Yeah, it sucks that none of us are closer together. It would be nice to have some extra hands when I start building mine. It would also be cool that have another nice del sol in my area.

Yeah, it wouldn't be that fair of a trade, but wish we lived closer, then it would be cool. It would be nice to have someone who modded (correctly) aorund me. Everyone around here either doesn't mod, or when they do you want to commit suicide for looking at it.

A couple of buddies of mine and I are planning on going on a road trip to the west sometime later this summer, maybe during fall ... or maybe even this spring break. Maybe I'll stop by in MO and chill. I'd love to help building your car.

I think both of you should come to Tennessee because there are so many people here that think that their car is the fastest thing in the world because they have a Exaust Tip and a AutoZone Intake filter on their stock piping, with neons where you can see the neon bar(its soo funny because i asked one guy if he knew that his car was ugly and he got all pouty) people are soo dumb they dont know how to hide the neon bar... i just look and laugh at them because they are soo dumb! :laugh:

I don't waste my time with those guys. I never race the guys like that who rev at me at traffic lights. I can beat them when I'm not even getting on it. I can shift before my turbo spools and beat them.

I haev raced one of those guys once, and it was just because his girl was in the car, and she was hot. He kept revving his motor (which sounded like garbage), and I looked over, saw her, smiled and she smiled back, and I ate him up. She gave me her number the next day at school :ph34r:

Archived