HondaForums Meet

CleanGSR

Hondaforums Meet  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend a Summer of 2006 Hondaforums meet in the Ohio area?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wonder where BBS has been?

I've been in bed since tuesday night with bronchitus. it's been just about the worst sickness I've ever had and I don't wish it upon anyone.

the date will probably be moved back to whatever weekend June 10th is in. that's Solsociety's East Coast Invasion, but I'd rather spend that time with you guys. is this alright with everyone?

June works a lot better for me. I usually spend my dad's birthday with him on June 12 so I might just bring him to the meet with me. If that's the case we'll probably come down in his S2000 instead of the del sol.

to BBS/B16Vtec..........June 10th 2006 would be a perfect date.....that would give me plenty of time to get my travel visa(you two and to other fellow members who agree to this new date you are all PALS.....as I would really love to meet up with you all)

Incidentally.....I am at the final stage of my travel arrangements and should be in KY around 10thJune and I intend to travel to LA(spend a few days in Disneyland/Magic Mountain and then to Sacramento all in all around 21 Days)

you gonna bring your car? i wish i could go,,,

no man!!!! I am finding it so difficult to get my travel visa approved (by the American Embassy here) I am sure they will never allow me to bring my car to US)....lol man it would be nice to meet you too!!!!!!!

to BBS/B16Vtec..........June 10th 2006 would be a perfect date.....that would give me plenty of time to get my travel visa(you two and to other fellow members who agree to this new date you are all PALS.....as I would really love to meet up with you all)

Incidentally.....I am at the final stage of my travel arrangements and should be in KY around 10thJune and I intend to travel to LA(spend a few days in Disneyland/Magic Mountain and then to Sacramento all in all around 21 Days)

i grew up in sacramento, all my family lives there.

bbs- man I know how you feel. I have had Mono for 2 months and I'm so damn sick of being sick. I was rid of it for a month, but a week ago I got a relapse. maybe I'll be better by june. that would work a lot better for me too. no school to worry about. I could leave here 2 days before the meet and not have to drive 17 hours straight. not that I wouldn't, I'm jsut worried because I fall asleep driving sometimes and it scares me.

Archived