Ok guys, here you go

SolLesHonda

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Easy, they fit perfectly. The only thing that sucked was taking my old ones out. There is one screw that didn't want to come out. It is tight working in there being your engine and radiator is like right there. Took me about 1 hour or two in total, messing around and taking a Pepsi break too.

How long can you get them for that price? I have to take care of a few other things first. I want to do what we talked about on PM's, and I'm going to be bidding on a red del sol driver's side fender on ebay this weekend. (hopefully I can wetsand and buff it to match.). Once I get all that done, I might be interested in them.

SolLesHonda - Here's the first picture with a set of Mugen MF-8's. They came out looking more gold than bronze so I'm going to try and do a better one for you.

SolLesMugen.jpg

those would look really good in bronze on his car

Thanks man, that settles a lot for me. Now I know that I do want bronze wheels. I was debating for a while because I didn't want to get them without ever seeing them on a blue car. Thanks a lot man ... I will buy some then. I'll probably have to get the Rota C8's, becuase Mugen MF8's are not cheap.

Second, that was pump gas of course. Also, like I said, it was only 12psi, stock IM and TB, and stock ignition. I now have the Edelbrock Manifold, Skunk2 throttle body, and MSD Ignition. No more bumps at the end of the graph hopefully ..

The only thing about the rims in that pic, is that they look small, so I am going to def. get 16's. The wheels on there now are only 14's. What do you think .. 205/45/16 or go with a 15" wheel with 195/50/15

I would go with 215/40/16's. I like the looks of 16's much better than 15's and go with a 215 or 225/40. You need the extra tire contact Those actually are Rota Circuit 8's in the last 2 pictures I photoshopped. They are probably closer to what 15's would look like. It would be even better in 16's IMO.

I am going to go with the 16's I'm pretty sure ... I don't know .. I was set on the 16's .. but then saw BBS' Ride on 15's and it looked great. He is probably a little lower than I am though.

yeah thats what i was looking at in the picture, the 16's would fill out the wheel well gap better

Archived