Ok guys, here you go

SolLesHonda

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hondata is being a bitch right now. They still haven't sent me the right damn thing. The first time they sent me the s100, and I ordered the s200 w/boost. Still haven't gotten it and I'm getting impacient damnit !!!

just wait until you start building, and things start going wrong. you wanna smack bitches.

We tuned it at 14.5 psi and I got a couple new parts I want to put on. Edelbrock manifold and 68 mm throttle body. I drove it but I want to like get on it. I can't because I just put a new clutch in too ... I really want it back, but I still have just a tadmore work to do.

I am going to keep it 14.5 psi for daily driving I think. It's fast though from the drive around the shop. I only drove it for about three minutes. We didn't have the new clutch in yet either. Major slippage.

I took it easy out of the dig, and then floored it and spun completely through first, put it in second, clutch slipped, and when it caught the tires spun all the way through again, and slipped bad in third. It is quick though. I can tell.

I'll let you drive it if we do the Ohio meet. Granted you let me test out a b series.

I might eventually turbo my car, but by the time I get around to it, I'll have to address the high mileage. I'm about to break 100k. That's over 26,000 miles since I got the car not even a year ago. By this time next year I'll have around 130k. I'm not really sure how high a mileage motor it's okay to turbo either.

Right. I mean honestly an option for you could be buy a new b16a long block from hmotors for 900. Then build that and keep your tranny. That would be a good idea IMO. I didn't spend very much money for the power I am making. You really could boost your motor on 10 psi safely on stock internals with Hondata.

I got the turbo cam stage 2. Make sure you have the car tuned when you get them though. With the cam, there was a noticeable difference. My idle isn't as clean and nice as stock, but not "lopey" or rough. It sounds mean honestly. I idle around 900 when the car is completely warmed up.

yea but when you turbo a car you don't think about mpg. btw, is there anything i have to do to raise my rev limit other than building the head? honestly I don't know that much about valve float other than a lightweight valvetrain helps.... I want to go 9k rpms +

Archived