Ok guys, here you go

SolLesHonda

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey SolLes if you want to see what MF8's or MF10's look like go to inlinefour.com, i dont know why you would need to know what they look like... almost everyone knows what they look like... IMO i would get the 16" Mugen MF10's... im not a real big fan of the MF8's... plus the MF10's are discontinued and that means that they are more rare... 8)

haha i was just kidding >_< i might be able to photoshop it if you PM me a side picture of your car... ill give it to you tomorrow at around 11:30 am my time...:thumbsup:

I already did 2 or 3 photoshops w/ them on his car. Go to page 9 of this thread.

See I'd want to get them all mounted and everything so when I got them I could just bolt them on. I researched and the tires are made by Capital. Either way, I go through tires too fast to spend a lot for new ones every year, so I'd probably just get those tires for the time being.

white and gold bitches. muahaha.

nice dyno, about f*cking time solLess! im still waiting on engine shots bitch :D.

seriously, nice though. im pumped to see a dyno sheet for higher boost and upgraded parts.

Better watch your damn mouth bitch ! I'm heading back to the Dyno with my new injectors, new manifold, and new throttle body. I'll dyno it at 20+ and then back down to normal 14 and post the graphs.

nice. i boost at 19 psi :D

Archived