Ok guys, here you go

SolLesHonda

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i know you'll prolly win...but right now he's being a penis because he thinks his car is so fast b/c he beat a sti from a 25 mph roll

no he didnt.

i was gone for five minutes and theres like 80 new posts on this damn thread.

i never said i wanted to race solLess. i just wanna see the goddamn car. ill be anxious if i want to damnit.

hahaha

haha double post much?

Ever since my school went wireless, the internet sucks ASS like you wouldn't believe. the page didnt load so i didnt think it went through. i thought i deleted that b4 anyone caught it. damn. guess not.

We should make it a secret to only those of us that have been here in awhile. I agree, I don't want people asking me how many vtechs I have in my car at this meet.

Haha, I laughed pretty hard on that one. I mean it's no secret since we posted it, but I mean seriously, I don't want people being homo. We can tell AmericanMuscle to bring his 700hp TA too ... See what he has to prove.

Anyway, it would be so sick everyone just driving . It looks insane when 'hooked' up cars are all rolling together ... People are like holy crap ! Epecially if it was a bunch of sol's!. We have to get Yuenlester to come !!!

Sometime this summer would work best for me. Maybe June or July. I'm broke right now, and need to get my car fixed before hand.

me too. broke as hell. jobless.

solLess...

EDIT: ahaha your sig is fixed now. n/m.

I notice it says you've got hid's? How hard was it to retrofit projectors. I'm assuming that's what you did since you have to have an hid inside of a projector housing due to the light scatter. I'd like to see how that setup looks.

I didn't do that. I got one of those kits that has a ballast and new wiring and HID blue bulb. They are bright as shizzit.

you never mentioned what motor it was in your sig either, i mean, because of this thread we know, but...outside of it you dont, i think you have a very respectable setup

D16z6, and I know. It better be respectable. :laugh:

Okay. I hope you know it's extremely illegal to have hid's and not have them in a projector housing. The light scatters in an extremely uneven pattern. If they are in a projector, there is a fine line where the light starts and stops and the light pattern is scattered. Just an FYI.

Damn I don't blame you for getting them then. Here's a question. Rather than retrofitting a set of projectors, I wonder if it would be easier to mount a projector in place of the aux light and wire it up with the HID's there. That would be the low beam and everything lit up for the high beam.

Archived