Ok guys, here you go

SolLesHonda

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow. BBS, you know I wasn't downing your set up, I was just trying to get your opinion, from someone on here who actually has some good power on here. I didn't want to hear from someone who has a stock ass car with a bodykit, I wanted to hear from someone with engine build experience. Thanks though. I'm down for a HF meet, but fawk if I am going to Missouri. If I have to travel, so do you B16.

Thanks for the comments guys, any suggestions as far as the set up goes ?

nice setup, solLess. i like to see your still being different by boosting the d. i'd run the list by ..SSR.. just to make sure since he knows what he is talking about.

my bad i havent been around, frackin stac internet blows my ass. i gotta lot of catching up to do.

Yeah, I have wondering where you have been. Thanks for the reply man.

I'm sure I'd get killed, but I will definitely try against some sti's.

with that setup, and depending on your boost, you could give em a good run.

Wow. BBS, you know I wasn't downing your set up, I was just trying to get your opinion, from someone on here who actually has some good power on here. I didn't want to hear from someone who has a stock ass car with a bodykit, I wanted to hear from someone with engine build experience. Thanks though. I'm down for a HF meet, but fawk if I am going to Missouri. If I have to travel, so do you B16.

Thanks for the comments guys, any suggestions as far as the set up goes ?

I didn't mean it like that. I know you aren't downing me or my setup at all. I'm definately all for big power turbo cars.

I'm not sure where everyone lives, but since Solles lives in VA and I live in KY, why not do Indiana or Ohio?

my brother wants me to go h22 with a giant t4 turbo run 15 daily but i want to go all motor f22b2.. no one does that.. and im sure it will have a more sturdy feel to it being all motor.

i might get another accord to go h22 with.. and that'll be the face of our company he is planning on establishing.

I didn't mean it like that. I know you aren't downing me or my setup at all. I'm definately all for big power turbo cars.

I'm not sure where everyone lives, but since Solles lives in VA and I live in KY, why not do Indiana or Ohio?

Yeah i'd drive to Indiana or Ohio to do a meet...:thumbsup:

Okay....nevermind, I'm out then. I'm just messin' with ya B16A3 Del Sol. I come accross a lot harsher than I mean to most of the time. :crazy:

Its kool... I know like you said last time work stresses people out... I've been getting really stressed out because of work, school, and family making me mad... I know how it is...:thumbsup:

Hondata is being a bitch right now. They still haven't sent me the right damn thing. The first time they sent me the s100, and I ordered the s200 w/boost. Still haven't gotten it and I'm getting impacient damnit !!!

Damn that sucks, hey if that dont work out with the Hondata, even though they are really good, why dont you give Greddy Emanage or the HKS F-Con Pro a try? i know the F Con Pro is good and I've heard that the E manage is good also...Nvm i just looked for the HKS F-Con Pro for the Del Sol S and they dont make it... they only make metal head gaskets for the VTEC... thats bullcrap.... :mad: gotta keep my cool 8)

Yeah. The sleeving was a little different than what most get. Instead of using all ductile-iron sleeves, I got them where it is ductile sleeves, but at the top, uses a layer of aluminum. The aluminum sits just a 1/4 of an inch lower in order for water to cool in there. The water will help in power because the combustion chamber will be up to 20 degrees cooler. It is better for street. Most all ductile iron sleeves cause over heating issues for street use. The block was tanked and honed as well, and is powdercoated. Completed with SRP pistons and Eagle Rods and ACL bearings. Going to be a great bottom end.

Archived