Ok guys, here you go

SolLesHonda

What kind of tires are you going to run on the street, cause it seems you already found out that your current tires aren't going to cut it for daily driving.

Edit: He won't need alcohol to hit 11's, just some slicks, and about 20lbs of boost.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh and I forgot ... my tuner told me today that my motor is capable of 33-35 psi on VP16. I almost crap my pants.

I wouldn't ever turn it up that high, but on race gas, slicks and 35 psi, I'd hit 10's.

...lets not push it lol.

so how much did this all set you back? you probably said it but i forgot.

i miss my little turbo honda.

PS- be careful with it. learn the car, i'd hate to see something happen to it. and get some goddamn pictures up.

I'm not going to push it, but you know we all tend to go a little boost happy once you get it. I don't know, I would love to tune it at 20 psi, but that seems like so much, but just for fun ... I really recommend Hondata s200 with boost. It is so easy, I'm learning how to tune it by watching him. It seems pretty easy.

I'm not going to push it, but you know we all tend to go a little boost happy once you get it. I don't know, I would love to tune it at 20 psi, but that seems like so much, but just for fun ... I really recommend Hondata s200 with boost. It is so easy, I'm learning how to tune it by watching him. It seems pretty easy.

just be careful. the last thing you want to do is fawk around with it and mess things up.

solLess, im calling you out.

im getting to anxious and i wanna see some damn pics. POST THEM UP!!

solLess, im calling you out.

im getting too anxious and i wanna see some damn pics. POST THEM UP!!

+1 to double post. Second of all, I don't appreciate the tone of your voice right now. If I had a fawking camera I would take a pic. I have a disposable one, but I am sure there is no one hour photo open right now. Hold your fawking horses and I'll pos them soon. Calm down and quit being so anxious.

I'll drive over to NY and show you the sol if you want to see it so damn bad. :laugh:

As far as a race goes with xxscaxx and I, I need a new clutch and tires before any of that. My clutch slips a little and my tires can't maintain traction for anything. I spin through second fully and bark third. I want to bark fourth but can't. :(

it's goin down, let me know when you decide to come to PA, we can even do this legally if you wanna go to the drag strip in Maryland, like 30 min away. so what if it's a neon?!? it would be a great race....maybe....i dunno what you got goin on but i saw something about 11's so i'm a little scurred myself

Archived