Ok guys, here you go

SolLesHonda

I can already go 8200 or whatever the limit is. and I will be going n/a for at least 2 years. I have to pay for college and car stuff. I just want to be able to go that high, kinda for show, kinda for a little more time in 1st and 2nd before I have to shift. I think it will still make some power up there.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply
tried. failed. yea, it was supposed to be orange too, lol. my red one is now my friends, and he already totaled it. :(

it's ok. you know how I'm friends with the owner of the samba green K20-R del Sol? yeah, well, he sold it to some guy who totalled the car.....

and I rev to 8500rpm.

I might eventually turbo my car, but by the time I get around to it, I'll have to address the high mileage. I'm about to break 100k. That's over 26,000 miles since I got the car not even a year ago. By this time next year I'll have around 130k. I'm not really sure how high a mileage motor it's okay to turbo either.

What I've been thinking about doing was ordering a Spoon Block and building it up, keep driving the stock B series until i get the Spoon built and finished... sell the Stock B series and transplant the Spoon Motor into the Sol... but that is pretty much a dream of mine until September (thats when i get back from basic training in the army)... then to start on the Spoon Build up...:thumbsup:

No, they don't make engines. He got it from fast and the furious when he was like "they are running spoon engines, with nos ..." ... Anyway, Spoon parts are expensive and overpriced. Buy something that doesn't say Spoon and you can still get the same power and quality, I know so.

That's kind of what I was wondering. Also I was unaware that Spoon made engines.

They dont make Engines they only make blocks... you have to buy the internals and everything else... the Spoon Block that i've found was $5,000 for just the block...

And no I've always wanted a Spoon block since i was 11 and now I've just found one for a reasonable price... I guess you could say... yes expensive but you gotta think it is Spoon...:-"

basic training camps dont have computers, liar.

hahaha bitched.

solLess - congrats with the setup. i didnt know you were having all this crap done so quickly. you better post a video or something, and bring that crap to the track.

gotta love turbo :-D

i need to make a little video for my car

Archived