The SHOCKER

BrIaN EG2

Okay so here goes..

1.) the sol is going to be gone not too long from now.. Have two guysthat want to trade me.. One is a 00 EK hatch and te other is a 98 EK coupe.. Both are just shell trades so im keeping the gsr and all my turbo stuff, so the 430fwhp build will still be in progress just ina different car

2.) i bought a new silver bmw 3.25i..before you give me sh1t, yes i know what i said about gary and his bmw, sarah, but i couldnt pass it up and youll see why when i tell you about #3..

3.) last but surely not least.. The reason i bought the bmw.. Im very happily married and have a family now, i bought the bmw for my wife as a gift for mothers day.. We have a beautiful daughter that will be 2 in october..

So if anybody that is a reg on here and knows me pretty well isnt shocked then im pretty suprised.. Sorry i havent been on here much lately, been busy spending as much time with my wife and little girl as possible.. Ill try to get on a computer whenever i can to put pictures up of both the civics, the bmw, and some family pictures.. :)

we already know where the sol was heading since that tow hook incident: straight into the fuking toilet!

i'm not shocked. you never indicated on HF that you were the free swinging bachelor type. it was only a matter of time before you found someone that would overlook your horrific taste in car mods.

it was only a matter of time before you found someone that would overlook your horrific taste in car mods.

Owned.

:laugh:

Edit- wait till I make my own shocker thread.

okay so here's the 98 EK coupe that im leaning more towards to trade for.

0512001753.jpg

0312001415-2-2-1.jpg

user42661_pic5772_1267559123.jpg

wink.jpg

and here is our new 3.25i :)

l_16277ef06d18416d9fea9755e53ec6f3.jpg

l_a440346ccc1a43a1afe9751cac7d0c41.jpg

and a few family pictures :)

l_be46bd63e67d49dc93f6f44881913542.jpg

l_d861c51f71fd45f7983edff9d3824d57.jpg

l_2569ef6433f845d4b8b24395d0246ac5.jpg

ill post some pictures up of the EK9 as soon as i get some.. :happy:

its about damn time you finally tell everyone else haha. congrats man, pics asap! that coupe is sick but i still would go with the hatch since you have the bmw for a family car

Okay so here goes..

1.) the sol is going to be gone not too long from now.. Have two guysthat want to trade me.. One is a 00 EK hatch and te other is a 98 EK coupe.. Both are just shell trades so im keeping the gsr and all my turbo stuff, so the 430fwhp build will still be in progress just ina different car

2.) i bought a new silver bmw 3.25i..before you give me sh1t, yes i know what i said about gary and his bmw, sarah, but i couldnt pass it up and youll see why when i tell you about #3..

3.) last but surely not least.. The reason i bought the bmw.. Im very happily married and have a family now, i bought the bmw for my wife as a gift for mothers day.. We have a beautiful daughter that will be 2 in october..

So if anybody that is a reg on here and knows me pretty well isnt shocked then im pretty suprised.. Sorry i havent been on here much lately, been busy spending as much time with my wife and little girl as possible.. Ill try to get on a computer whenever i can to put pictures up of both the civics, the bmw, and some family pictures.. :)

So you are trading Del Sol shell for either a coupe or hatch shell right??:crazy:

Correct mike.. The del sol shell is going to be traded for either a hatch or a coupe shell..

Lol yea thats kind of the reason johnny.. That and i haz no interwebz at the moment..

and david that blue hatch flaked on me because im not registered to CA.. this new one is white

I'd get the hatch. Larger cargo can be carried and back seat access is the same as the coupe, though the coupe might have a better rear impact rating. Funny how you worry more about crash ratings when you have kids (niece and nephew in my case).

Sarah its my daughter..

Trust me ill keep everyone updated preston :)

i really wan the hatch but its whatever is more safe, ill get more use out of in the long run, and which guy is willing to offer me more out of the trade..

Oh and a little update, me and the wife were talking and after i get done having the gsr rebuilt an boost it we're going to build a trophy truck together, WOOTZ!! so we'll have a 400+hp civic, new bmw, and a baja style truck for offroad funn! :happy:

Her name is mikaila rose :)

dentist, ehh it was just a eval AGAIN so i can get my wisdom teeth cut out.. Ooh fun fun.. Oh well, theyre puttin me under and i get druuuugzz after >:] i getz to beh high!! Lol

who said anything about needles? gas all the way. too bad for me the percs they gave me afterward apparently have minimal effect on my system. I was good and loopy for 30-45 minutes and then right back to feeling like shat for 3 more hours until I was supposed to take the next one.

Yep im getting the gas too, needles dont bother me but id much rather just sleep lol.

I hope i dont have those same sideaffects.. And ill be staying high, when i run out i just get to go get more lol.. It has to be over a reasonable time but i getz free refillzz :happy:

wisdom teeth suck. mine's STILL healing... and that was taken out during the last week of feb. I'm pretty sure they did some kind of damage to the jaw when they did it. i've felt like I've had a permanent swelling back there ever since, but they can't find any trace of infection or anything so they dunno. the drugs didn't do much... i just slept for about 3-4 days straight. I ended up having to have gas AND an IV because the gas didn't do anything for me. and apparently, i get really violent when i come round from sedatives. lol.

Lexi, you don't want to talk about complications with me.

I awoke in the middle of the procedure only to be hastily regassed

When I fully woke up my 45min procedure took 2+ hours

Doc threw away the Vico script cause "these aren't gonna cut it"

Possible side effects were supposed to be be temporary numbness, I have 50% nerve damage on my left side. Half of my lower jaw lost half of it's sensations. It constantly feels like your leg does when it fell asleep and the blood is rushing back into it and you get the pin prickly feeling - that's how my jaw has felt since October. I don't feel hot, so I burn my lip often and i don't feel cold either. The downside is that I do feel the pain from the burn. :mad: I do have enough nerve that I have normal muscle control though, no goofy droopy lip here.

wow...I'm shocked in a good way :) (when I read the name of the thread, I thought you were talking about your shocker sticker on the sol LOL)

Congraaaaats :) So happy you have a great family now :)

and niiice new Honda :D

as for the silver thing sitting there...ya ya LOL jk

Archived